Online relationships

:rofl: :rofl: sowwy i am so laught abt ur story! cheri!! forgive me for that!!!

yea i met JAVA online thru my best friend... :) we know each other for 3 months until feb 9 met IRL!!! hehehe!!

JEN: yor like me... as my father says 'one day our ship wil come in.... but knowing our luck we'll be at the airport'

I've had to chuckle at what you said :) In most probability, you're right *grin*

I am in relationship with girl I met online. We did met in RL last March. We been together for almost 3 months.

There was a man who met this gal online. They chatted online for a long time and got very close. The decided to meet in person for a one-night stand. To keep this like their online relationship, they decided to keep their identities secret. They both agreed meet at a hotel. For what they were going to do, they also agreed to leave the lights off. The gal got the room first. She got ready, went to bed, and turned off the light. The guy arrived to the dark room. He went in and stripped naked. He then jumped in bed and both started going at it. Both of them enjoyed the sex and this made the guy curious what the gal looked like. He then turned on the light to see...

"Daddy!" screamed the gal.

I met a guy back in 1986 for half an hour at deaf club. We had great conversation, but I did not see him again after that for many years because at that time, I was married to my first husband with small children. Many years later, we got divorced. I met a friend online and we became friends. He introduced me to his best friend. I fell in love with his best friend online and met him a few weeks later. He asked me if I remembered him back in 1986? I gasped and said that was YOU???? He said yes. He looked different now than when he was younger. Now we are married last year. In end of this month will be our first year anniversary! (smoochie to my wonderful hubby) So, I say, some internet relationships do work, but not for most of them from what I heard.

Deaf_Jen said:
i thaught this would be the place to post this..... anyways

what do you guys think of online relationships? ... im just thinking as ive met a cool guy from scotland and well were getting on great... he's planning on visiting in the summer we text and chat on msn etc

anyone got any good online relationships?

my best mate dino is going over to ammerica to marry his online gf..... i think there living here...

and my mate lexi is engaged to a guy who she met on the net

what do you guys think?

Well, I've actually have quite a few online friends. But, I've only had one short-lived relationship that started with an on-line meeting. Personally, I'm not sure I would perfer this, but then, this relationship wasn't a good one for me. However, I will SAY that despite the one relationship-gone-bad, I have met some great people online. Some of whom, I have become quite close to. So, I guess my opinion is... For Friendship, yes.... For a relationship, HECK NO! lol

VamPyroX said:
There was a man who met this gal online. They chatted online for a long time and got very close. The decided to meet in person for a one-night stand. To keep this like their online relationship, they decided to keep their identities secret. They both agreed meet at a hotel. For what they were going to do, they also agreed to leave the lights off. The gal got the room first. She got ready, went to bed, and turned off the light. The guy arrived to the dark room. He went in and stripped naked. He then jumped in bed and both started going at it. Both of them enjoyed the sex and this made the guy curious what the gal looked like. He then turned on the light to see...

"Daddy!" screamed the gal.

:rofl: thats sick.. but funny..

I've had my share of online relationships and (now that I have grown up) I think they are silly. The last 3 guys I had been with (dated, i suppose) have been from online. I dont know if any of you know this but I met Megladon online, while I was dating another guy, and we became pretty good friends. Then 3 months later I got in a fight with my dad, and I ended up moving in with Megladon. And THEN 7 months later I stopped seeing the other guy, and started seeing Megladon :) That was a little over 4 months ago. So we were friends for a long time (10 months.) I'd say we have a really good relationship, for all sorts of reasons. :P (Hey I'm not complaining :P)

Miss-Delectable said:
JEN: yor like me... as my father says 'one day our ship wil come in.... but knowing our luck we'll be at the airport'

I've had to chuckle at what you said :) In most probability, you're right *grin*

lol cource i am...... im always right even when im left;) :nana:

well things with Chris are going great he's ocmeing for a visit in the summer... and im palnning to go see him in september if all goes well

hello how are you?

hello, i wanted tell you of my basic story... i had two guys from online realitship.. one guy i beening with him for 2 1/2 yrs he lived in minn.. he cheated on me during i was at school in colorado springs. that how i found it i fucked him i not wanted talk or see him ever again.. other one guy same from state.. we beening together for 3 yrs... but decide be friends cause of reason a personally stuff not work out.... later utnil I were in freashtion college i enter to deaf single commutie.. found one right... we beening together for almost 9 mon.. he is my sweetie guy yay yay.. i am happy together he too.. you need to know who is he is???? ? i let you find out who he is? he is online when he always chat with all deaf.com... smile...

i wanted tell you all of ya thanks relay me said welcome me back.... smile :wiggle: :) :)

kitten03 said:
hello, i wanted tell you of my basic story... i had two guys from online realitship.. one guy i beening with him for 2 1/2 yrs he lived in minn.. he cheated on me during i was at school in colorado springs. that how i found it i fucked him i not wanted talk or see him ever again.. other one guy same from state.. we beening together for 3 yrs... but decide be friends cause of reason a personally stuff not work out.... later utnil I were in freashtion college i enter to deaf single commutie.. found one right... we beening together for almost 9 mon.. he is my sweetie guy yay yay.. i am happy together he too.. you need to know who is he is???? ? i let you find out who he is? he is online when he always chat with all deaf.com... smile...

i wanted tell you all of ya thanks relay me said welcome me back.... smile :wiggle: :) :)
You mean you dated them online for that long? Online relationships are when you spend your whole relationship online... not in person. If you met someone online but spent the life in person, that's not really an online relationship. Is that what you had?

Congrats Kitten :)

I met my current sweetie online seven months ago. We chatted for 5 months before he flew to meet me in RL. We hit it off so well that we met again within a month.

He is coming back to see me next week for my birthday so I am very excited!!! He will get to meet my parents. I have not brought any guy home since my divorce so I am nervous about introducing him to my parents.

I know that online relationships doesn't work for everyone but I struck the gold this time :) Long distance relationships are very very difficult to maintain but he is worth it. He lives in Wisconsin and me in Oregon so you can see that we can't see each other as much as we would like to but got to put up with that.

Enough of my mushing .... :wiggle:

Hi... No I Not Met In Person.... I Only Online With Two Guys In My Life.. Right Now I Met One Person In My Life... He Is Kightwolf68 He Is My Fiancee... That We Beening Topgether In Person.. Then Online. The Two Guys Was My Realitship Online Only Not In Person We Are Not Met Eachother That Why I Not Ever Over With Them..

Congrats, Kitten and Meg, :)

I'm curious Meg, is your boyfriend a member here in AD?..

yes angel my fiancee is here in ad kightwolf68 you need to know who he is he is my fiancee.. smile.

I feel that, even online, there are connections that a person makes.. whether it be emotional, spiritual, or mentally. Every person, is connceted to every other person in some way or another, and have appeared in our lives for a reason. There are no boundaries on love, and the existence of feelings which can be expressed with the click of a button, or a hand wave on a cam. Noone should be able to tell another person what they feel, even if there is some distance between those two parties. People need to accept the fact, that there are never going to be more chances for us to meet a friend, GF, BF out there, than now. Right now, the communication barriers have been broken, and the technological floodgates have been opened to new possibilities on a DAILY basis. Grasp hold of each opportunity, and hold it close, because you never know what may happen in the future. peace and love to all, and follow your hearts, and your feelings shall be revealed. :hug:

LuisB said:
I feel that, even online, there are connections that a person makes.. whether it be emotional, spiritual, or mentally. Every person, is connceted to every other person in some way or another, and have appeared in our lives for a reason. There are no boundaries on love, and the existence of feelings which can be expressed with the click of a button, or a hand wave on a cam. Noone should be able to tell another person what they feel, even if there is some distance between those two parties. People need to accept the fact, that there are never going to be more chances for us to meet a friend, GF, BF out there, than now. Right now, the communication barriers have been broken, and the technological floodgates have been opened to new possibilities on a DAILY basis. Grasp hold of each opportunity, and hold it close, because you never know what may happen in the future. peace and love to all, and follow your hearts, and your feelings shall be revealed. :hug:

Well said, Luis!

Angel, no he is not a member of this site :) He works a lot with deaf people in his field so prefers to remain anonymous and low key so he would not have to deal with airing out his private life out there for them to know too much about him.

LuisB said:

Luis thats so right :hugs: i met my best friend online, he lives in israel.. weve never met..... but he is like a brother to me...

things are going great with Chris everyone, on sunday it will be our 2month anniversary lol sortof..... im going to visit him in september..:)

:fingersx:

LuisB said:

:thumb: perfectly said!!!!!! and the way u have explained is so clear! and yes thats true abt the communication barriers being broken down! :D

I've met 2 guys online --- first one is hearing and we have dated for short time because I found out he isn't ready for a new girlfriend when his father spoke with me, and I let him go and decided to stay friends and we're still friend. 2nd guy is deaf. and I've been with him for pretty long time, it did work out in the beginning, then later on our relationship went downhill and then rollercoaster, and it broke off. it depends on individuals.. of course, we all have different experiences of what we think of online relationships if it's worth it or not. :)

Back