One World Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like our American money just fine, thank you. :) No need to go "global."

I LOVE my AUstralian currency. I'm with you. I do not want to see any global Currency, even though if the currency looks shit.

It would be a HUGE undertaking as well since certain preventionary policies will have to be in place to make sure every member state has a sound economic infraxtructure making sure no one goes under, or the overall value of the currency eill decline. Looks like the idea of a global "big brother" will end up being implemented to enforce these policies. A nation's economic activities will be everybody's concern, with deciisions being made by the world, not locally, making it an inconvenience for a nation to make its own decisions.

It shall come someday, I believe. It's roughly 85% cashless here in the USA already so it is almost ripe for the Americans to grasp the cashless financial system here... yet I'm not sure about other parts in this crazy world.

It's expensive for the government to create new bills and coins... also it is getting too much trouble for the gov't to track criminals who use cash for smuggling, etc... it gets much easier for them to track using the cashless method... very effective for sure.

It was prosphesized by few in the distant past as well which we could see it coming nowadays unlike those people, who lived before 1980s, could see it coming.

I don't want it either, but it cannot be stopped whenever it starts to.

I don't understand why not. You would have the same motivation no matter what the money was, wouldn't you?

nope. won't work. the reason why economy continues to function is because there is poor and rich. It's simply driven by greed. When the concept of greed is gone, we would be on different concept in the future. I don't know what will we be driven by in the future. The concept will most likely be changed after World War 3. :dunno:

Obama said in his speech on Tuesday that he is not in favor of it.

It's good to know that Obama is also not in favor of G20, too. I thought he support it since I learn from TV that he and PM Brown are for G20 because they beleive to boost world economy crisis.

Both French president and German Chancellor are not for it because it mean that we will pay more out of our pockets to support world economy crisis...

Why should we foot the bill for the mess, bankers and Bush Admin cause? :nono:

It's good to know that Obama is also not in favor of G20, too. I thought he support it since I learn from TV that he and PM Brown are for G20 because they beleive to boost world economy crisis.

Both French president and German Chancellor are not for it because it mean that we will pay more out of our pockets to support world economy crisis...

Same with Clinton admin as well due loosen the regulation for mortgage and skyrocket of trade with China but job goes oversea isn't worse until after Bush admin and for mortgage, it took 10 years until real estate crisis started in few years ago after loosen up the regulation.

Overall, I'm not happy with Bush because of not care about situation with China about manipulating their currency, weaker of US dollar value and demand on import from China and oversea, especially developing countries.

War isn't part of my issue, except for depends on spending, even total of military cost are usually for whole of our country, not only in Iraq or Afghan.

I'm sorry but your last 2 sentences don't really make any sense since Germany's economy is notoriously sensitive & fragile and is frequently prone to a high rate of unemployment. Forgive me but.... you're making it sound like Germany is in any position to able to flex its financial power like USA.... :shrug:

I'm sorry but your last 2 sentences don't really make any sense since Germany's economy is notoriously sensitive & fragile and is frequently prone to a high rate of unemployment. Forgive me but.... you're making it sound like Germany is in any position to able to flex its financial power like USA.... :shrug:

:confused: I'm sorry that you misinterpreted my post... I'm also sorry that your assumption post make no sense to me as well.

I express my POV on G20 issues what I know, explained why both French President and German Chancellor are not for it since the thread creator ASK us for our opinion on G20 issue.

Excuse me, Foxrac's post make more sense than your post here...

:confused: I'm sorry that you misinterpreted my post... I'm also sorry that your assumption post make no sense to me as well.

I express my POV on G20 issues what I know, explained why both French President and German Chancellor are not for it since the thread creator ASK us for our opinion on G20 issue.

Excuse me, Foxrac's post make more sense than your post here...

that's also toward to them as well. They're acting like they can flex some financial power.

Same with Clinton admin as well due loosen the regulation for mortgage and skyrocket of trade with China but job goes oversea isn't worse until after Bush admin and for mortgage, it took 10 years until real estate crisis started in few years ago after loosen up the regulation.

Overall, I'm not happy with Bush because of not care about situation with China about manipulating their currency, weaker of US dollar value and demand on import from China and oversea, especially developing countries.

War isn't part of my issue, except for depends on spending, even total of military cost are usually for whole of our country, not only in Iraq or Afghan.

You are absolutely right about the regulation of banking system which happened in 1998 during the Clinton era. He had every opportunity to veto the Republican-controlled congress' motion to deregulate the banking systen, but he chose not to. Ten years later, look at the mortgage crisis that we are having in the U.S.

If Obama supports that, then hes a fucking retard.

So obviously I'm not in favor of it.

that's also toward to them as well. They're acting like they can flex some financial power.

:confused:

Are you saying that USA is world financial power?

Don't you know that the world leaders work together and can share agree to disagree and criticize each other, not rely on just USA. :)

French President and German Chancellor can say why they oppose G20.

Anyway, the world leaders including Obama will be attend at meeting to discuss G20 issues in London on Thursday.

BBC NEWS | Special Reports | G20 | G20: Economic snapshot

:confused:

Are you saying that USA is world financial power?
uh..... YEA??????? where have you been? :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Don't you know that the world leaders work together and can share agree to disagree and criticize each other, not rely on just USA. :)

French President and German Chancellor can say why they oppose G20.

Anyway, the world leaders including Obama will be attend at meeting to discuss G20 issues in London on Thursday.

BBC NEWS | Special Reports | G20 | G20: Economic snapshot
yes that's fine with me but it's the way they said their reasons. I find it hilarious!

WHAT!!!!????????? :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
so who is? :) I'm not trying to brag. I'm just stating a very obvious decades-old fact. :)

Yes, you can laugh yourself.

ok :laugh2::lol::rofl2::fruit:

Anyway, are you support G20?
hard to say. this is not an easy "yes/no" question. I'm concerned for my brother's safety. There will be a huge G20 protest at my brother's company U.B.S. in London on Wednesday and Thursday. He was strongly advised to dress as protesters (casual clothes instead of work clothes) when going to work.

.... I'm concerned for my brother's safety. There will be a huge G20 protest at my brother's company U.B.S. in London on Wednesday and Thursday. He was strongly advised to dress as protesters (casual clothes instead of work clothes) when going to work.
Yeah, those international thugs for hire (also known as "protesters") aren't very nice people. I hope your brother will be OK.

One World Currency = One World Government

One World Government = New World Order = The Illuminati

its a bad idea. We got screwed when they changed from the gold standard to fiat money. All our money is inherently worthless.

Yeah, those international thugs for hire (also known as "protesters") aren't very nice people. I hope your brother will be OK.

I still haven't heard anything from my brother yet..... wtf? I think I better call American Embassy in London to see if he got mistakenly arrested by cops

UPDATE: just heard from him. he's doing fine. whew :cool2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back