On Oct 2006 James and I meet each other

StarryDeaf27

Reaction score

Me and James meet on dating online on oct 11th and we starting talk online chat on oct 19th his bday and He came my apt oct 22th and we talked it was wonderful to talk... James and I went out somewhere to eat our date on oct 28th it was wonderful.. And Oct 29th I spend night with him at his home for one night .. And we been together for 2 month for now... If any one want answer I will be glad i will check out on my alldeaf smile

I think it's great that you both are dating. Hope things work out since it's a long distance relationship.

I think it's great that you both are dating. Hope things work out since it's a long distance relationship.

Distance relationship and work out are not issue with our love. We are wonderful and still fine since our first date! It's not far from her home and took 30 minutes to see her. She and I are in same soulmate. Her home is beautiful by surrounding mountains a awesome twilight sunset and alot of snow there.

ahhh i got it now.. i am glad that u and her found each other and spend together! :D

Distance relationship and work out are not issue with our love. We are wonderful and still fine since our first date! It's not far from her home and took 30 minutes to see her. She and I are in same soulmate. Her home is beautiful by surrounding mountains a awesome twilight sunset and alot of snow there.

Huh? 30 mins is not considered long distance for a relationship, right? I am confused...do u live 30 mins from each other but consider your relationship a long distance one? Maybe I missed something?

Huh? 30 mins is not considered long distance for a relationship, right? I am confused...do u live 30 mins from each other but consider your relationship a long distance one? Maybe I missed something?

We still spend time together alot. 30 minutes travel does not hurt me. It is much better than my former distance relationship last time I had to drive 15 hours one way trip in past. For example if you live in big city like Denver or another city you would drive least 30 minutes to work or date with someone that does not hurt? I am glad that God bring me to meet her.

I know what you mean. For me, 30 minutes is an easy daily commute. I call that "local" not "long distance". :)

Ok smile sorry about that i forgot tell u my name is... OOps

Who is James and who are you? Pics?

my name is Amanda U can call me my nickname is Mandy.. I love him so much always
James is---> Starrygaze and mine is---> StarryDeaf27 it's me Amanda (Mandy)
:)

Nice to know that the two of you are doing good together and can only hope the best for the 2 of you as each day comes! ;)

Wish you both the best--

~RR

LOL!

Me and Marie are 2 hours away from each other by public transport (door step to door step) but we live 20-30 mins one way from each other by car (non peak time) BUT we see each other several times per week, so 30 mins is definately not a long-distance relationship.

my name is Amanda U can call me my nickname is Mandy.. I love him so much always
James is---> Starrygaze and mine is---> StarryDeaf27 it's me Amanda (Mandy)
:)

Yea, I firgured who you were, after reading Starrygaze's thread with pictures and yours as well. :thumb:

We still spend time together alot. 30 minutes travel does not hurt me. It is much better than my former distance relationship last time I had to drive 15 hours one way trip in past. For example if you live in big city like Denver or another city you would drive least 30 minutes to work or date with someone that does not hurt? I am glad that God bring me to meet her.

Thanks for clearing that up. There was a mention in a post that u both are having a long distance relationship and then I read in another post that it takes a 30 min drive to see each other. That is not far at all. I was just confused at first.

Back