Ohio man excuted after vulgar last gesture

Even though, through no fault of their own, they were born without the capacity to fully understand and control their actions? Why wouldn't separating them from society for the remainder of their lives be sufficient if the goal is to protect others from them?

What about child who they torture, molest, kill, through no fault of child?

but what kind of real life could they have? solitary confinement? that is far more cruel than the death penalty. its not like these people are going to be making pipe cleaner animals and playing bingo..they are dangerous people who need to be put down before they get the chance. it is a waste of time to try and rehabilitate them, unless its to get them ready for court to face charges for their atrocities.

what makes it meaningful is not being an insane murdering person, for starters. really, thats about it. you kill, you can just go die somewhere!

So, if you do harm in the middle of a psychotic break and someone looses their life as a result, your life looses all meaning and should be stipped from you?

Would you have put Angela Yates to death?

exactly!! rip their damn heads off for all i care..disgusting waste of space, thats all they are and i feel absolutely no pity for anyone but the victims.

but what kind of real life could they have? solitary confinement? that is far more cruel than the death penalty. its not like these people are going to be making pipe cleaner animals and playing bingo..they are dangerous people who need to be put down before they get the chance. it is a waste of time to try and rehabilitate them, unless its to get them ready for court to face charges for their atrocities.

How do you know what they might be doing? It is a waste of time to treat the mentally ill?

How do you know what they might be doing? It is a waste of time to treat the mentally ill?

mentally ill people who have killed or have the potential to kill, yes. its a HUGE waste of time that could be spent on people that are able to be in society.

They should be put away for a long time. Prisoners do not like people who would do things like this to children. Life in jail will be harsh for such an offender

our society in some ways has become over educated..sometimes there needs to be a good knee jerk reaction, or else everything falls apart.

They should be put away for a long time. Prisoners do not like people who would do things like this to children. Life in jail will be harsh for such an offender

Agree, let other prisoners show them how feels. THAT justice.

Just express my opinion. My opinion: mentally ill people should treated, not killed. And no, child molesters not deserve live under any circumstance. Not care you think this make me irrational, emotional, hypocrite, whatever.

How would you feel if a person wrongly convicted of child molestation was "drawn, quartered" and died a "slow, painful" death.

For something they didn't do?

This man molested no one. He tortored no one. You are bringing in all sorts of strawmen out of your emotion.

Can we talk about the case, please. It has virtually nothing to do with child molesters.

Most children in this country and Canada are murdered by family members. Most are molested by family members. But one crime has nothing to do with the other. Stop confusing them.

probably, because they would go straight to solitary confinement, for their own protection..unfortunately, the age old story of the child killer/molester getting their just deserts doesnt happen these days. and i truly think solitary confinement is far worse than being put to sleep.

Back