oh man. this android phone is too awesome.

Too much money.

You should fill out application for discount plan on hearing impaired customers

Verizon Wireless, operator of the nation’s most reliable wireless network, has launched a new calling plan developed specifically for the deaf and hearing-impaired community. The Verizon Wireless Accessibility Plan gives users unlimited domestic text messaging (including instant messaging) with 100 monthly voice minutes for $39.99 monthly access with a one- or two-year customer agreement.

Customers can also subscribe to an optional feature for their BlackBerry or PDA/Smartphone that provides unlimited data usage on the company’s NationalAccess data network for an additional $40 monthly access.

No, your post is incorrect.

Verizon has no accessibility plan, unlike att does.

They only offers $55 per month for unlimited data/text on smartphone, including BB, Android, WM6, Palm Pre.
Text Only Messaging Plans from Verizon Wireless

FYI, I'm former Verizon customer.

No, your post is incorrect.

Verizon has no accessibility plan, unlike att does.

They only offers $55 per month for unlimited data/text on smartphone, including BB, Android, WM6, Palm Pre.
Text Only Messaging Plans from Verizon Wireless

FYI, I'm former Verizon customer.

You are right! Thank you for this info. Sprint Relay plan price is lower than Verizon.

There is no such thing as fail, because we, in Australia have better SSI/SSDI type for deaf people who have no job, compared to these SSI/SSDI type benefits in the U.S. :)

See, there is no need to have discounted monthly prices, according to deaf customers, they ain't special you know?

Yup, pretty much part of Europe too.

Europe has better benefits compared to Australia's. Source was from a friend who lives in europe, he's one lucky bastard.

wow whoa why are you said??? oh I see really fight to economy and politic! I think so

Apple may cut out carrier middleman with custom SIM chip

Technolog - Google Nexus Two phone in the works

I've been out of my iPhone 3G contract for just over a month now and still trying to pick a new phone/contract. I hardly use any voice minutes and the dream scenario would be to utilize Google's Wifi Calling service without ANY carrier contract for voice. Data..hmm..but if there is a Google Nexus 2 phone coming out, I'm definitely going to with that and a data-only plan from a carrier (Verizon is better where I work).

I am looking forward to have Sprint EVO G4 in March when I have my two-years contact with Sprint renewed. I have played with real Sprint EVO G4 at Best Buy store and I really liked it so much. I would go for a phone with physical keyboard but I am willing to try a full touchscreen phone. I have Touch Pro as current phone but I think it is time to adapt myself to popular phones.

Back