oh man. this android phone is too awesome.

They do have Android tablets.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

AT&T has no insurance option for an iPhone, so you're out of luck unless you dare to get a 3rd party carrier to cover it. Android rocks, by the way. iOS came out before Android did..so give it time.

Verizon costs more for data plan than Sprint or AT&T by the way. I wouldn't touch them unless Jclarke gives me money to buy the phone and the data plan for 2 years.

Verizon costs more for data plan than Sprint or AT&T by the way. I wouldn't touch them unless Jclarke gives me money to buy the phone and the data plan for 2 years.

Thinking about area.

Like Chicago have great coverage for T-mobile and ATT. T-mobile and ATT are cheap but Chicago is expensive. EX: around $1200 per month for small apt at downtown Chicago and $20-$40 per month for T-mobile or ATT. Total around $1230 per month.

Small town have poor coverage for T-mobile and ATT but small town is cheap. So have to pay expensive carrier service like VZ. EX: $800 per month for small house at country and $60 per month for VZ. Total $860 per month.

Almost 80% VZ of my coworker, friend, family who live in small town and they use VZ service and they never complained about price. They prefer good service, clear voice, etc over low price. Also almost 70% of Deaf people use Sprint since it's afford and great coverage but not great voice as they don't care/need about voice.

Verizon isn't still for me. I got good reasons and Ill stick with Sprint or AT&T. :)

Now, your asking me for money? :hmm:

Too bad I don't live in America :aw:

Verizon isn't still for me. I got good reasons and Ill stick with Sprint or AT&T. :)

Nothing to wrong with Sprint. VZ is great clear voice for hearing people. Sprint is great plan for Deaf people. You will happy with Sprint over ATT in your area.

Nothing to wrong with Sprint. VZ is great clear voice for hearing people. Sprint is great plan for Deaf people. You will happy with Sprint over ATT in your area.

Yeah, some of my hearing friends say that verizon is better for voice, crisp and clear voice over the phone. I agree that Sprint has good data plan for the deaf. :)

I heard that Best Buy is offering 4 different smart phones for free with 2 year contract on this Friday. I bet you there is hidden charges or force you to pay a monthly bill that you don't want.

55 a month for my new phone..lol it's not bad

Too much money.

You should fill out application for discount plan on hearing impaired customers

Verizon Wireless, operator of the nation’s most reliable wireless network, has launched a new calling plan developed specifically for the deaf and hearing-impaired community. The Verizon Wireless Accessibility Plan gives users unlimited domestic text messaging (including instant messaging) with 100 monthly voice minutes for $39.99 monthly access with a one- or two-year customer agreement.

Customers can also subscribe to an optional feature for their BlackBerry or PDA/Smartphone that provides unlimited data usage on the company’s NationalAccess data network for an additional $40 monthly access.

Too much money.

really, why does it have to be "too much money"

It all depends on everyone's "affordability" no one can not force one another to make it more cheaper, but that's considered lucky - for me, as an australian I pay $85 a month for my iPhone, and yes, it would be "too much money" to you - basically, to me, it is not, it is part of the package I have, and to its "affordability" I can afford at that price.

really, why does it have to be "too much money"

It all depends on everyone's "affordability" no one can not force one another to make it more cheaper, but that's considered lucky - for me, as an australian I pay $85 a month for my iPhone, and yes, it would be "too much money" to you - basically, to me, it is not, it is part of the package I have, and to its "affordability" I can afford at that price.

Well, $ 80 or more per month for hearing U.S. customers. $50/mo or less for deaf customers. Australian providers don't have accessibility plan for deaf iphone users??? Fail!!!

Well, $ 80 or more per month for hearing U.S. customers. $50/mo or less for deaf customers. Australian providers don't have accessibility plan for deaf iphone users??? Fail!!!
There is no such thing as fail, because we, in Australia have better SSI/SSDI type for deaf people who have no job, compared to these SSI/SSDI type benefits in the U.S. :)

See, there is no need to have discounted monthly prices, according to deaf customers, they ain't special you know?

Back