Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYBODY -

Shut%20The%20Fuck%20Up%20.jpg

hear again - it's a picture of angry baby yelling - "STFU NOOBS!"

Whoa!!! What is going on? Jiro The baby is cute! :D

Obama's speech just brought up images of what I've seen/felt the last few weeks.

We are on the cusp of greatness, but it requires that we move beyond our typical woes and rise above.

Kinda funny because the last time I talked to my grandmother, I reminded her that Obama is a biracial man (and not a colored man). I feel that she was already decided but I wanted to make sure. I got the feeling from her that she approved and that in her 90 years, as late as it is, she has come to terms with what her family really stands for (regardless of eugenics and forced catholicization).

Regardless of what your parents/grandparents say, if they teach you that it's wrong to discriminate, it is wrong to discriminate. Though my mom claims that she was scared of Obama, she never taught me to be scared of folks like Obama. A week before election day, I was sure that I had convinced her because after many years of her convincing me that there was nothing wrong with race, I felt that I had to influence her with my own confidence.

Regardless,Obama is our president and I don't see my family even daring to criticize me for my choice. Again, my mother told me that I should not discriminate towards African Americans and/or people of mixed race. I certainly hope (and I actually believe) that her intentions were true and therefore, I voted.

Whoa!!! What is going on? Jiro The baby is cute! :D

some AD'ers are still shit-mudslinging at each other over result of election. Personally - I think they should STFU and just look FORWARD to the future. What's done is done. :cool2:

some AD'ers are still shit-mudslinging at each other over result of election. Personally - I think they should STFU and just look FORWARD to the future. What's done is done. :cool2:

Yeah! They are drama! :roll: Blah Blah! Are you happy for Obama WON?

exacto! :lol:

Yeah! They are drama! :roll: Blah Blah! Are you happy for Obama WON?

yes but also worried but still very happy. America is TRULY an amazing country. You do not find this kind of amazing transformation in SHORT time in any other country. God Bless America! :cool2:

I find it sad that you've ignored what I have to say.

Whatever/

Obama's speech just brought up images of what I've seen/felt the last few weeks.

We are on the cusp of greatness, but it requires that we move beyond our typical woes and rise above.

Kinda funny because the last time I talked to my grandmother, I reminded her that Obama is a biracial man (and not a colored man). I feel that she was already decided but I wanted to make sure. I got the feeling from her that she approved and that in her 90 years, as late as it is, she has come to terms with what her family really stands for (regardless of eugenics and forced catholicization).

Regardless of what your parents/grandparents say, if they teach you that it's wrong to discriminate, it is wrong to discriminate. Though my mom claims that she was scared of Obama, she never taught me to be scared of folks like Obama. A week before election day, I was sure that I had convinced her because after many years of her convincing me that there was nothing wrong with race, I felt that I had to influence her with my own confidence.

Regardless,Obama is our president and I don't see my family even daring to criticize me for my choice. Again, my mother told me that I should not discriminate towards African Americans and/or people of mixed race. I certainly hope (and I actually believe) that her intentions were true and therefore, I voted.

:werd:

You just did. Beside, I've given you more than just Wikipedia. Why havent you said anything about those?

Because all you did was quote the "Pledge of Allegiance." I don't consider that sufficient evidence to back up your argument.

yes but also worried but still very happy. America is TRULY an amazing country. You do not find this kind of amazing transformation in SHORT time in any other country. God Bless America! :cool2:

What are you worry about?
You saying I didn't find this kind of amazing transformation in short time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back