[(o)] Photo Challenge: Knobs! [3rd]

once edit is gone, there's no going back. I'll have to stick to the rules, second time around, no second chances.
so you understood my post #14 and posted that gear knob purposely?

chances can be given at misunderstandings. but, your decision.

so you understood my post #14 and posted that gear knob purposely?

chances can be given at misunderstandings. but, your decision.
It was a misunderstanding so I have made a mistake.
Therefore I did it before, so I am following your ground rules, second round, no second chances. I'll stick it this way, and I'll try again next time.

freckies, maybe take one picture from google and give an example picture that keeps us motivate. Like me, I am not a photographer but dont mind giving it a try to take a picture for here. :D

Not sure why Jake's does not count.

Hartge Shift Knob for the Manual or Automatic BMW 5-series (e60, e61) | BeastPower Motorsports source

Say explicityly this is a "Knob" Got this from a Google search of "knob"

2poy7o1.jpg

because someone asked if knob(cuff) could be used, and that is (gear) knob - I thought it'd less complicated if we only use knob, as said in post #3.
mhm, not just door - it could be any knob (handle) to open the door/drawer/gate/garage/etc. even the secret garden one too. ;)
knobs of things that you OPEN. using one term, not two such as control knob or brodie knob (what jclarke posted), or knobcuff and such.

knob also is a slang term for penis. :o learned that after posted this theme - I as the host and judge of this contest, definitely didn't wanted those pictures. :lol:

okay, sure frisky -- be right back.

what about drawers? I just thought of this.. what about outside on the car door, that you open the door? :hmm:

Thanks freckies. yea I tend to add "ie or ies" I even called my hubby's first name with ie with end. my bad!!! I will view those pictures when i get home. no can do here at work. :D

oh ha I liked it, unique! ;) okay, glad they helped, friskie.

hope I will see one of yours, too, people!

I'll try to take some picture of old knobs...(my friend have so cool knobs on the door)

holy crap!!!!! *rushing*
USA participators here have about 30-33 hours left (until tomorrow midnight). she's (correct me if I'm wrong) in Aussie, a day ahead of us; friday for them, thursday for us!

USA participators here have about 30-33 hours left (until tomorrow midnight). she's (correct me if I'm wrong) in Aussie, a day ahead of us; friday for them, thursday for us!

If USA particpants have the deadline until Friday midnight PST time, that would be apparently Saturday 6pm, AEDST.

JClarke, still wanna that picture removed?

No thank you.

SG, you have about 6 hours left!! (am I right?)

Right now, it's 7:00 am, Friday, WST (Western Standard Timezone) for West Australia.

I guess I got a couple of hours to look around for knobs.

If USA particpants have the deadline until Friday midnight PST time, that would be apparently Saturday 6pm, AEDST.

That would be Saturday 3pm, WST. For a deadline on Friday at midnight PST time.

No thank you.

No worries, will leave it as it is.

Back