[(o)] Photo Challenge: Knobs! [3rd]

oh ok, wasn't sure what those dots meant... :)

Looks like I am the only personell to post a photo in this very thread.

do19iw.jpg

Thanks Bottesini! That's one of my favorite pictures. Took it of my daughter in March.. took her to Disney for her birthday.

:naughty:
It would be better if have high resolution where I could see. But size has meet the rules. Sorry, I cannot see knob in there. Unless, you mean Beast and the Beauty where knob wander around. It would be fun. :lol:

There are all kinds of knobs! The castle it self has many many doors with several kinds of knobs..... We were in the wheelchair/ accessable area, so I know there are knobs on the chairs... then of course are the charactors themselves.... about 10 princes in the parade coming up. LOL:naughty::laugh2:

jclarke, it's not the knob I'm talking about. if possible, delete that picture and you can one more time.

rubie, this contest theme is knobs and I'm not seeing (cannot see) one! but if you want to use that .... then okay. there will be a less chance of winning though. that photo could have been in last contest! :)

com' on guys! about 5 more days until this ends.

jclarke, it's not the knob I'm talking about. if possible, delete that picture and you can one more time.

rubie, this contest theme is knobs and I'm not seeing (cannot see) one! but if you want to use that .... then okay. there will be a less chance of winning though. that photo could have been in last contest! :)

com' on guys! about 5 more days until this ends.
edit has been disabled - I am disqualified. :aw:

Back