NYC looking for new friends

Kelyan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm happy to be here. I'm a hearing woman, 41, married to a woman, living in New York City and looking for friends to skype with or hang out with, women or men, doesn't matter. I like to make friends all over the world, and I love sign language. I work at a deaf school. Anyway thank you for reading my introduction. Message me if you want to sign skype or hang out. Thanks.

ahahah wicked. welcome to all Deaf
which school?

Hey thanks! I am too nervous to post which school since this is the Internet (LOL), but when I get to know people one on one I will share. :)
So excited: someone read my post!

Hey thanks! I am too nervous to post which school since this is the Internet (LOL), but when I get to know people one on one I will share. :)
So excited: someone read my post!

cool.......nice meet you.

deaf school in NYC? hmmm Lexington? lol

Your original post has this sentence "I work at a deaf school."

Okay, you said A deaf school, then now this post, you said many deaf schools in NY?

I do not believe you work in deaf school, cause if you work in school you could have write better sentence than this one. Trying to get our member fall for you? :nono:

Hey Jiro, yeah not THAT many deaf schools in ny lol

Your original post has this sentence "I work at a deaf school."

Okay, you said A deaf school, then now this post, you said many deaf schools in NY?

I do not believe you work in deaf school, cause if you work in school you could have write better sentence than this one. Trying to get our member fall for you? :nono:

She could be a lunch lady...

welcome to alldeaf
I advise social event people. ALots of New York City will out of people :)

thought there was 2 deaf schools in nyc, mmmmm ah cool all way round dive n girl!!!!

Back