NRA offensive exposes deep U.S. divisions on guns

Lawmakers will decide, not you.

I already know. It won't work and it will never work. I'm a member of NRA and NRA will make damn sure that people like you won't get what you want because you are too blind to see your own ignorance that your own government is responsible for this massacre, not us. We've already have plenty of existing gun laws and system in place and yet... the government is neglecting it.

I already know. It won't work and it will never work. I'm a member of NRA and NRA will make damn sure that people like you won't get what you want because you are too blind to see your own ignorance that your own government is responsible for this massacre, not us. We've already have plenty of existing gun laws and system in place and yet... the government is neglecting it.

In bold - that's true for federal level.

but... in your state and California - doubtful because of many anti-gun lawmakers in the state legislative.

In bold - that's true for federal level.

but... in your state and California - doubtful because of many anti-gun lawmakers in the state legislative.

doubtful? I'm not sure I follow. It hasn't happened yet.

I am too lazy to google it. Are S/A weapons legal in Calif?

legal in all states. what do you think why LAPD survived during 1997 LA Bank Robbery? they had to borrow these "S/A weapons" from a local gun shop.

doubtful? I'm not sure I follow. It hasn't happened yet.

It is very possible in anytime because you have many anti-gun lawmakers in state legislative and I remember that you criticized your state governor for being too anti-gun.

Now, it is too early to say so give more time to update.

For my prediction in Alabama - there will be NO gun control laws but... they may strengthen the pro-gun laws.

It is very possible in anytime because you have many anti-gun lawmakers in state legislative and
I'm not even worried about it. Look at what happened to DC and Illinois. I'm lol'ing.

I remember that you criticized your state governor for being too anti-gun.
never said such thing.

For my prediction in Alabama - there will be NO gun control laws but... they may strengthen the pro-gun laws.
*shrug* I'm not that worried at all. my predictions haven't been wrong so far.

these anti-gun buffoons will never get their way because sooner or later, they'll start realizing their own ignorance that we've already have strict gun laws and system in place and the government neglected it. all we have to do is increase the funding and start enforcing for real. problem solved!

Are you referring to North Hollywood massacre with two scumbags robbed Bank of America down there?

legal in all states. what do you think why LAPD survived during 1997 LA Bank Robbery? they had to borrow these "S/A weapons" from a local gun shop.

It is very possible in anytime because you have many anti-gun lawmakers in state legislative and I remember that you criticized your state governor for being too anti-gun.

Do you mean tanks or RPG or something like that might be legal? :lol:

RPG's illegal and has always been illegal. I was surprised to hear that LAPD has received a couple of RPGs during gun buy-back program :eek3:

tanks... it's legal to own as long as it's not armed :lol:

just did some digging.

This ain't Hell, but you can see it from here » Blog Archive » OK, CNN, you’re disqualified from the gun discussion
The screen shot identifies the expended AT-4 tube as a “rocket propelled grenade”, they interview with a “security expert” who calls them “RPGs”. The term RPG comes from the Russian phrase “ruchnoy protivotankovy granatomyot” which means “hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher” and it’s the nomenclature of Soviet- and now Russian-made anti-armor weapons. The CNN idiots admit that the expended AT-4 tube is American made, so how could it be an RPG?

If you don’t stick around to the end of the video where Candy Crowley talks about how someone got the expended AT-4 tube with the hot Asian chick, you won’t get the full dose of idiocy. Candy asks Kyung Lah where the “rocket propelled grenade launcher” came from and the only answer Lah gives is that “You can’t buy it on Ebay”, but she makes it sound like there are mysterious forces at work in the country handing out AT-4s to everyone.

The dude who turned it in probably bought the inert piece of junk at a surplus store. The AT-4 is manufactured with a rocket inside them, so if there’s no rocket inside it, it’s harmless. The cops were suckers for buying it back. It’s as if they paid someone to turn in a cardboard box that a gun came in.

But look who I’m telling. You guys know where it came from, but the CNN audience is probably out looking for the Koch Brothers who are passing them out on street corners so we old white guys can undermine the Obama Administration.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

RPG's illegal and has always been illegal. I was surprised to hear that LAPD has received a couple of RPGs during gun buy-back program :eek3:

tanks... it's legal to own as long as it's not armed :lol:
I was just fucking with him. Thanks again for info anyway.

I was just fucking with him. Thanks again for info anyway.

you're welcome. just making sure you're aware of what's legal and what's not legal so that we don't reinvent wheels twice or so.

:cool2:

I'm not even worried about it. Look at what happened to DC and Illinois. I'm lol'ing.

never said such thing.

*shrug* I'm not that worried at all. my predictions haven't been wrong so far.

these anti-gun buffoons will never get their way because sooner or later, they'll start realizing their own ignorance that we've already have strict gun laws and system in place and the government neglected it. all we have to do is increase the funding and start enforcing for real. problem solved!

Never take US Supreme Court as too liberally or too easy, because the judges are usually divide on issues. I have no easy thinking about same sex marriage case in the US Supreme Court because it could be good news or bad news. If the judge with 2nd Amendment support dies so Obama may appoint the judge that are more liberal, anti-gun. The 2 landmark ruling on 2 cities - DC and Chicago because they banned on guns, that's one of most severe gun control, or extreme gun control - those two cases went beyond the constitution and they struck the gun ban down.

For example, if state legislative passes the state law to make require all gun owners to register the guns with state database. I don't know if mandatory registration for all guns are constitutional or unconstitutional, that's different from full gun bans. That why we don't take US Supreme Court as too easy thinking.

It looks like I may misinterpreting about what were you said in past - so I found one - http://www.alldeaf.com/1611191-post49.html. (see last paragraph)

Yes, let funds completely to follow the existing law.

Follow Jiro's post. Those two are existed.

The state legislative in my state want to arm the teachers and the school staffs. They want to propose the constitutional amendment to state constitution to make guns as fundamental rights and strike all gun laws down. Some citizens are concerned because it could make easy for felons to buy guns, however those situation is banned under federal law, I believe so.

Back