Northern People!!

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
Hows the weather going? :( I never left the house today. Man it was boring as hell, and its still snowing out here since Saturday night.
Scuba: Guess ur :SMILING: because of this snow storm and u wanted some snow, well there isn't SOME snow, there is piles and thicker snow out here.
Smile :)

The sun is finally shining!

A lot of snow has melted but there is still too much snow everywhere. The temperature around here has risen to the high 30s. I don't think it's over yet. That's a possible sign that something big is coming. :eek:

it was cold yesterday, it only got up to the lower 60's :mrgreen:

beautiful snow!!!!!! yeppie!!!

went snowmobiling last monday.. great time on fresh snow. love when my boss send me home early...

Can't wait for more snow!! come snow!! come !!!

sorry tinystrawberry :-/

I love snow, but damnit we've gotten like a foot here in Minneapolis. AND ITS STILL SNOWING! Hmm. I need a snowblower, ya'll gonna pitch in and buy one for me? ;)

pinkster said:
I love snow, but damnit we've gotten like a foot here in Minneapolis. AND ITS STILL SNOWING! Hmm. I need a snowblower, ya'll gonna pitch in and buy one for me? ;)
u can burrow it from me jams.. but u hafta drive allway here and pick it up :P

DeafSCUBA98 said:
u can burrow it from me jams.. but u hafta drive allway here and pick it up :P

Drive 2 hours up north for a snowblower? I think I'll pass. :P :ily:

tinystrawberry...

If you are boring.. why not make a snowcave house... bring back the childhood memories :D
i plan to make one tomorrow and i'll post a picture :D (only if there's time..so be paitent and they success..)

Back