no cussing club, would you still cussing or not?

yagazn

Reaction score
i saw on TV news, i think a few month ago.
i remembered something about this.

would you use cussing words? or not?. some people still using bad words in public.

i thought it was good idea not to use cussing in the environmental for the kids or teenagers or adults. even for Ddeaf/Hhoh.

until i saw the hulk here on nocussing (tall wrestler guy with blonde hair, i bet you know who), i remembered him say cussed and bleep on shows before. i was puzzled.

what do you think about this?.

here's the link: http://nocussing.com/

Cussin'

My dad said it is like Garbage coming out of your mouth and he hates bad languages.

Cussing is kinds of disgusting, dirty unclean, I know people don't meant to say the words when they get upset or something.

I prefer not, and try not to, :pissed:even though I am somewhat bad tempered.

it's parents' model role to not say the swear word unless kids talk back to ya. Uh-oh...

I find funny when dad use magic finger at the madness driver during road trip. I can't help but laugh out loud along with siblings. tee-hee.

My dad said it is like Garbage coming out of your mouth and he hates bad languages.

Cussing is kinds of disgusting, dirty unclean, I know people don't meant to say the words when they get upset or something.

right, no one is perfect. movies and TV still use bleep words anyway.

I don't belong to the club but I don't use profanity anyway.

My grandmother, bless her heart and may she rest in peace, always said that swearing (or cussing as you call it) only made clear the limitations of your own intelligence. My mother said that it made clear the limitations of my own vocabulary. My Dad says, "Fuck that!"

They say that profanity is, also, a reflection of class or status within society.

The more you swear; the lower on the totem pole you are.

I find cursing and trash talking very therapeutic

Wokamuka;990205[B[B said:
]]My grandmother, bless her heart and may she rest in peace, always said that swearing (or cussing as you call it) only made clear the limitations of your own intelligence. My mother said that it made clear the limitations of my own vocabulary. My Dad says, "Fuck that!"[/B][/B]
They say that profanity is, also, a reflection of class or status within society.

The more you swear; the lower on the totem pole you are.

:bowlol:

I believe in the freedom of speech,I will cuss if I feel like it,but most of the time I don't.

If you're not accustomed to having cussing in your presence, it creates tension. Cussing is an art expressed in anger.

oh no not true.... cussing is a new modern language to strongly express our emotions/thoughts/etc. :whistle: WHAT THE F*** YOU LOOKING AT?

oh no not true.... cussing is a new modern language to strongly express our emotions/thoughts/etc. :whistle: WHAT THE F*** YOU LOOKING AT?

Cussing is not a new langauge. What the f*** are you talking about?:giggle:

Actually, Cussing is a (either old or new) modern language. What the FRAK are you talking about? :P

Actually, Cussing is a (either old or new) modern language. What the FRAK are you talking about? :P

They freakin' cussed in freakin' Shakespeare's time! And I bet the first Neanderthal to whack his thumb with a big ass rock let out a big ole "F***!":lol:

Back