NFLer Aaron Hernandez is charged with murder and weapon charges.

Wirelessly posted

VacationGuy234 said:
Wirelessly posted

They got another person involved in the case. As of now, Hernandez remains in custody. The Pro shop Patriots is asking if anyone bought a Hernandez jersey will do a free exchange of another of equal value. Good thing they are doing this.

What was the difference in cost between the jersey for Hernandez and Brady(which goes for $100)?

Eventually, and perhaps sadly, the Hernandez one will probably go for more money.

That could be true . The Patriots announced something about young children don't understand what is going on. They want the young children around good influences. I don't blame them. I liked Hernandez he was next to my Brady :) after what he did , don't think I can support him as a player. I can pray for him , he would repent what he did. It made me sad and disappointed in such a handsome young man can just ruin his life. I would call him
Caliente ( hot in Spanish) I loved watching TE lol fun times now put aside and move on the other great players beside Brady . I am happy we got Tebow :D

Wirelessly posted

That could be true . The Patriots announced something about young children don't understand what is going on. They want the young children around good influences. I don't blame them. I liked Hernandez he was next to my Brady :) after what he did , don't think I can support him as a player. I can pray for him , he would repent what he did. It made me sad and disappointed in such a handsome young man can just ruin his life. I would call him
Caliente ( hot in Spanish) I loved watching TE lol fun times now put aside and move on the other great players beside Brady . I am happy we got Tebow :D

Jets and Dolphins fas will want them...

Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
Rio said:

Jets and Dolphins fas will want them...

I was thinking the Raiders :giggle:

Last edited:
That is what I am saying.

Yeah, it's disgusting that some celebrities and pro players like Vick gets another chance or leniency while most citizens who can't afford gets more punishments.

Something is wrong with justice systems unfortunately. :(

Yeah, it's disgusting that some celebrities and pro players like Vick gets another chance or leniency while most citizens who can't afford gets more punishments.

Something is wrong with justice systems unfortunately. :(
It's not the justice system's fault that the NFL allows Vick to play again.

You're right, I'm aware it's not just the justice system... the NFL should not have given him another chance to play and get paid millions. Not many people is given second chance like this.

It's not the justice system's fault that the NFL allows Vick to play again.

Wirelessly posted

Lau2046 said:
Hernandez sounds like yet another professional ball playing loser kids looked up to and God knows why. He shot someone in the face in Florida and caused that person to lose an eye and I believe I read that he also enjoyed glorifying gang violence. He's quite a guy...he should be thrown in jail and the Pats should cut their loses. Always interesting when we see people in the celeb world's true colors....

Laura

Patriots released him from the team and he got life in prison without parole. He sure screwed his Iife up!

Conspiracy, you think?

OMG!!! All I can say is, "Wow":

"Over the weekend, a man who is reportedly married to Hernandez's cousin was killed in a car crash in Connecticut.
Thaddeus Singleton III, 33, of Bristol, was driving the car when it went airborne early Sunday and crashed into the wall of the Farmington Country Club, becoming lodged 5 feet above the ground, police said. They said the car was registered to a man, reportedly Hernandez's uncle, whose home has been searched several times, most recently on Tuesday, and from which the vehicle was seized on Friday. A 27-year-old female passenger was injured."

Before arrest, Hernandez no stranger to violence

OMG!!! All I can say is, "Wow":

"Over the weekend, a man who is reportedly married to Hernandez's cousin was killed in a car crash in Connecticut.
Thaddeus Singleton III, 33, of Bristol, was driving the car when it went airborne early Sunday and crashed into the wall of the Farmington Country Club, becoming lodged 5 feet above the ground, police said. They said the car was registered to a man, reportedly Hernandez's uncle, whose home has been searched several times, most recently on Tuesday, and from which the vehicle was seized on Friday. A 27-year-old female passenger was injured."

Before arrest, Hernandez no stranger to violence

I know, especially with the Hernandez saga and wondering if this is in connection with the current case. More to come hang on!

Pretty sad...it makes no sense to me. This football player made millions of dollars and was set for life if he didn't do anything stupid. Could it be due to the hits to the head or just plain stupidity? I'm leaning towards plain stupidity.

Celebs are weird people: they're anti gun for the cameras but they love to collect guns illegally and "forget them" when they go out to eat with the wife (Robert Blake). This man has been a loser from day one. He's all ego and clearly there's a reason why he loves the gang life, he's not far removed from those thugs....

Pretty much.

/thread

Back