NFLer Aaron Hernandez is charged with murder and weapon charges.

Send him on down to Florrrrrida or Texassss...Mass-ass-chusettes can have what's left of him (if there is any)....and IF he's guilty....:wave:

If he did murder in Florida or Texas - possible.

If he did murder in Massachusetts only - not possible.

But, he has 2 more situations in Florida(?) too, right? I think I read that....haven't been following it closely.

As far as I know, one in Florida, one double homicide in South Boston and one incident at a Providence strip club with him(allegedly) seen stashing a gun.

Gotta wait on more evidence related to the gangs to connect this with a gang-motivated killing though. Lots of NBA players are covered with Sistine chapel-like tattoos and probably over 3/4 of them didn't advance in gangs.
I searched about any alleged gang activity Hernandez had before yesterday, didn't find much yet.

You know what the difference between being in a gang and hanging around gang members is? A good sports agent..

But, I'll go with your take until it is confirmed. It seems like he is just a solo, until proven otherwise.

You know what the difference between being in a gang and hanging around gang members is? A good sports agent..

But, I'll go with your take until it is confirmed. It seems like he is just a solo, until proven otherwise.

There might even be an NFL gang. Don't forget Sam Hurd dealing drugs and talking about murder.

It is not illegal to hold someone's gun, but you would think someone might look into it.

Sorry but I'm a gun owner in this state - it is illegal to hold someone's gun if you don't have a permit. Try going to a gun shop - no permit? You're just looking then....

There are some victim families don't want death penalty.

Remember about university shooting in Alabama in 2010 - the shooter received a life sentence without parole in state prison (AL DOC) because victim's families don't want death penalty. Our state prosecutors will seeking death penalty for capital crime if victim families want.

There might even be an NFL gang. Don't forget Sam Hurd dealing drugs and talking about murder.

I did not hear about that. I will check that out.

It is possible given the amount of people from gangs in the NFL. However, what's the point, these guys make more money than they would belonging to an organization. The only attraction is the thug life, but, lets face it, the NFL life is probably more of a high anyway.

Sorry but I'm a gun owner in this state - it is illegal to hold someone's gun if you don't have a permit. Try going to a gun shop - no permit? You're just looking then....

I have never encountered that in a gun shop. Perhaps there is a difference between a rifle and a pistol.

I have never encountered that in a gun shop. Perhaps there is a difference between a rifle and a pistol.

Or the shop. I go to Coin Collector's Gallery in Stoneham and The Four Seaons in Woburn...no way in Hell you're touching anything gun related without a permit. If some shops allow it, it's at their own risk. Taking a picture of yourself holding a gun and you have no permit - really stupid, but then that describes most celebs and sport players doesn't it?

Or the shop. I go to Coin Collector's Gallery in Stoneham and The Four Seaons in Woburn...no way in Hell you're touching anything gun related without a permit. If some shops allow it, it's at their own risk. Taking a picture of yourself holding a gun and you have no permit - really stupid, but then that describes most celebs and sport players doesn't it?

Then my question is: Why would someone not look into whether he owns a gun. Was the pic posted on twitter or taken as evidence for recent events. TMZ apparently got a hold of it how hard can it be.

The Dems and their money....the family of murder victims aren't so liberal. You're father isn't you by the way, get out once and once and sit in a Massachusetts court room for a month. Try not to make this thread about you...

Now that is a blanket statement! I lives Massachusetts 57 years and was born here I am a Dem and I am for the death sentence. I know GOP that are against it , not every GOP is for death sentence.

Now the unsolved murder case from last years is being looking into and the cops are trying to if Hernandez had anything to do with.

Then my question is: Why would someone not look into whether he owns a gun. Was the pic posted on twitter or taken as evidence for recent events. TMZ apparently got a hold of it how hard can it be.

Believe me we're all going to find out at the same time. Most of these idiots do post on Facebook and Twitter, and if so, that'll be shown in court and defense can't prevent it because he put it out there himself. I believe the prosecution will have this and a lot more. The defense was trying to argue that the evidence is all circumstantial but the prosecution said the evidence was overwhelming....so we'll soon see. He looks very smug to me, like he expects this to all blow over.

The problem with the death penalty is our justice system not the penalty itself. Plenty of innocent people go to prison and there really is no way to know you are not killing an innocent person.

I'm for it myself as I believe there are people that need to be killed. There are crimes that warrant it. And, there is also a huge risk as well.

You got wrong idea. :lol:

Massachusetts is very liberal state - my father went to this state several times.

If Massachusetts have no death penalty - it is obviously that legislators don't want death penalty in their state - who voted legislators? the citizens.

The Boston marathon bomber could get the death sentence . The trial is being held in Boston, Ma.

The Boston marathon bomber could get the death sentence . The trial is being held in Boston, Ma.

If I were a betting woman, which I'm not, I'd say that won't happen. People tend to make these people out to be the victim after a year or so. Richard Ramirez aka "The Night Stalker" got love letters up to the end. We've had very sad cases in this state that screamed for the dealth penalty and those people just skated.... Tsaraev will too I suspect.

The problem with the death penalty is our justice system not the penalty itself. Plenty of innocent people go to prison and there really is no way to know you are not killing an innocent person.

I'm for it myself as I believe there are people that need to be killed. There are crimes that warrant it. And, there is also a huge risk as well.

Yes, I agree with you.

Back