Newly single & loving it - for now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO!

Yeah, I've only had 2 boyfriends in my whole life. First one was a local in my town. We were together for 19 months before we split up 'cause he wasn't a good guy for me [drinking, drugs, cheating, lying, etc.] so yeah. Ha. Idgaf about him anymore. I was friends with him for a while after we split up but things didn't go well, haha.

I am also friends with almost all of his exes/sexual partners. :)
I became friends w/ them after the break-up.
Crazy, I know. I used to HATE them & called them names & shit but now things changed.

It's not sad that she requires a satisfying sexual relationship with the guy she is dating... It would be strain to be with someone that does not satisfy you sexually. Granit it's not the sole basis of a relationship but it plays a role in having a happy relationship with your significant other.. :roll:

Dating = fling. Of course.

damn right :)

Really. Okay, what I'm pointing is, suppose you find a wonderful guy with great and sweet personality (I'm sure you want that kind in a guy, right?) and you end up by finding out that he's not functionally sexually or impotent (it be his paralyzed or some thing like an accident in the past)...so what would you do? Dump him reason of it? Just out of curiosity...:io:

Haha, no, it's not the reason why I dumped him. I just dumped him 'cause he's gotten so boring! All he does is play WOW 24/7. He's still living with his parents even though he's almost 23 years old! He is still jobless for nearly 2 years. He got arrested for his first time for DUI back in March & he can't travel anywhere or anything. He has to go to DUI school & do community services. He can't drive either. Ugh. He's not even that good-looking. He's ugly. Ha. I am bitching, I know. His teeth are weird looking & small. You can see his big gums when he smiles. EW! He can't smile at all. It's scary, lol.

Haha, no, it's not the reason why I dumped him. I just dumped him 'cause he's gotten so boring! All he does is play WOW 24/7. He's still living with his parents even though he's almost 23 years old! He is still jobless for nearly 2 years. He got arrested for his first time for DUI back in March & he can't travel anywhere or anything. He has to go to DUI school & do community services. He can't drive either. Ugh. He's not even that good-looking. He's ugly. Ha. I am bitching, I know. His teeth are weird looking & small. You can see his big gums when he smiles. EW! He can't smile at all. It's scary, lol.

That's horrible.

I used to know a co-worker who played WOW (and probably still does) 24/7. I was amazed. It's worse than trying to get a crack addict to quit crack.

It sounds like you live in Reno if there's absolutely nothing better than this guy lol.:shock::eek::run:.

Congrats on ending a relationship that wasnt doing you good. :)

Guys, let this be a warning to you. If you date jutterfly, expect to have all her criticisms of you be made public in a most humiliating way.

Guys, let this be a warning to you. If you date jutterfly, expect to have all her criticisms of you be made public in a most humiliating way.

Yeah, some people just need to grow up. You know?

Yep. Pretty depressing.

So, does that mean I cant criticize my husband here on AD? :giggle:

So, does that mean I cant criticize my husband here on AD? :giggle:

We already know that he is weird but lovable and to never turn our back on him unless we want a wedgie. :lol:

:lol: referring to my experience, huh?

wedgie.gif

All he does is play WOW 24/7. He's still living with his parents even though he's almost 23 years old! He is still jobless for nearly 2 years.

I understand. But what does WOW stands for?
Well, there's a lot of people in their early and late 20s still living with parents even though some of them have a job. My deaf brother who's 40 still living with my parents and he's jobless since.
My hearing sister who's 44 and my brother in law and their 3 children still living with my parents and both of them have a job. It ain't easy to live with finanical woes while you are living on your own.
I have been a jobless (under table job doesn't count) longer than your ex has. And I don't live with parents, I live with my bf and his relative. Are you just turned 25 and yet living on your own? You have stated your occupation in your profile that you do modeling. That kind of job should pay so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back