sirena rossa

Reaction score
Hi all!
so i'm a newbie here. i guess i'll start off with a brief intro: my name is Jen, i'm 28 years old; and i've been profoundly deaf since i was a year old (or possibly since birth). I have a binaural loss of about 85-90 dB. I was mainstreamed by preschool and have been all my life. I do not really know many deaf people; I also do not consider myself as a part of the Deaf culture either. So i'm kind of curious as to what the other side of the coin is like. :)

let the discussions begin!

Let's flip the coin, gal!

BXP63842.jpg

WOW...what a fantastic culture ;)

Welcome to alldeaf.com!

Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome!! Come and join us...... come into the dark side.

yoda-400x300.jpg

Not the dark side, come to my siiiiiiiiide.

Darth-Vader.jpg

No no no.. come over here... its nice and dark.... we've got fear, anger, and hate.... all the good stuff....

Oooh Hey Nathan! Is that Sephiroth??? Man I tried to beat his ass in Kingdom Hearts 2..... but no avail!!

Oooh Hey Nathan! Is that Sephiroth??? Man I tried to beat his ass in Kingdom Hearts 2..... but no avail!!

Yup, he's one of the most powerful sub-boss in kingdom heart. I manage to beat him...(Sorry off-topic)

Come to SuperDorky's side.. you must learn, "May the Dork be with you". Its Dork's way where you able to have fun :] you'll be master on those kinds.

welcome to AD. [ahem, clears throat] enjoy your stay-

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Sorry, I don't play games like you do. I just like to discuss about our Deafness, Deaf Culture, Deaf communities and using ASL. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Why is my pic small? :shock:

A hand here...?

Better off hosted on a image hosted site - see tagging below

Code:
[img*]insert url here[/img*]

Make sure you remove the stars! (*)

Back