New York Drivers Named Most Aggressive, Angry in U.S.

He is right, I could tell whether they from nyc or not. No way NYC dcar owner have perfect car!

Even you are right about Upstate New Yorker, yet I have seen plenty of drivers in upstate that are anal.

and also.... you can simply look at their nationality just for rough guess. yes I've said it. RACIAL PROFILING! :mad2:

<ducking, watching out for Al Sharpton>

It's so true that Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas drivers are so horrible. I'd rather driving on I-405 (The San Diego Freeway is one of the most busiest freeways in the US) in CA than driving here in Dallas. I've never seen so many drivers trading bad gestures before. I see car accidents on north 75 near Plano daily. Plus whoever was in Urban planning designed roads, and light signal programs all over Dallas did a bad job.

Yay, Dallas is #2!

Well, at least... I'm not one of them. ;)

I used to live in NYC. My friend bought a car for $200--it even had A/C and power windows. Driving that car was the best experience I've ever had in NYC driving. We didn't care about bumps, potholes or tight parking spots.

As my friend would say, ". . .hey my shoes are more expensive than this car..." NYC drivers are indeed angry--you would be too if you had to fight for every inch on the road.

Yikesss! I would rather to live in a SMALL town with less overpopulation for the sake of peace of my mind. :lol:

I used to live in NYC. My friend bought a car for $200--it even had A/C and power windows. Driving that car was the best experience I've ever had in NYC driving. We didn't care about bumps, potholes or tight parking spots.

As my friend would say, ". . .hey my shoes are more expensive than this car..." NYC drivers are indeed angry--you would be too if you had to fight for every inch on the road.
:laugh2: and at least, nobody cares about small cheap cars and doesn't care if the car hit another, and one would care for the insurance to replace for a new car..

@Jiro = :laugh2:

Baltimore, Sacramento and Pittsburgh rounded out the top five cities with the most pleasant drivers.

I have to agree with that about Baltimore cuz whenever I drive through B-more, I dont have any problems but 30 mins away in DC, it is like a war zone on the roads! BIG difference in such a short distance. Very interesting...

I stopped driving to visit NYC because of the aggressive drivers so I started taking the Chinatown, DC bus to Chinatown, NYC and use the subway. Much better for me!

When we're in the Northeast, we try to avoid driving thru NYC. It takes a little more time to drive the longer route but it's worth it. The few times we've driven thru NYC were extremely stressful. If we must go there, it's better to take a bus or train.

I don't like driving thru NJ because of the tolls, and the rule that drivers can't pump their own gas (what's up with that?). (I used to live in NJ, so I have nothing against the state except those two things. :) )

When we're in the Northeast, we try to avoid driving thru NYC. It takes a little more time to drive the longer route but it's worth it. The few times we've driven thru NYC were extremely stressful. If we must go there, it's better to take a bus or train.

Baltimore, Sacramento and Pittsburgh rounded out the top five cities with the most pleasant drivers.

I have to agree with that about Baltimore cuz whenever I drive through B-more, I dont have any problems but 30 mins away in DC, it is like a war zone on the roads! BIG difference in such a short distance. Very interesting...

I stopped driving to visit NYC because of the aggressive drivers so I started taking the Chinatown, DC bus to Chinatown, NYC and use the subway. Much better for me!

a very smart decision. Yes I do agree that it is stressful and dreadful to drive in NYC. It still is for me. As for aggressiveness on road in NYC, yes I am aggressive driver as well. I gotta be in order to survive but I must say - it's kinda..... thrilling :lol:

a very smart decision. Yes I do agree that it is stressful and dreadful to drive in NYC. It still is for me. As for aggressiveness on road in NYC, yes I am aggressive driver as well. I gotta be in order to survive but I must say - it's kinda..... thrilling :lol:
Just like 'GET OUT OF MY WAY, YOU MORON!' *INSIDICNT YELLING*

I agree! I was aggressive driver and had droven from NJ to Manhattan by some tunnels and bridges in few years ago. I should take subway instead of driving. :roll:

Woohoo, we're #8! Drivers here don't use blinkers. It's crazzzy!

Back