New Year Resoultions!

daprilz

Reaction score
Happy New Year!!! :)~

my three resoultions will be workin on scrapbook more often, start save money to buy new car n' lose more weights! :)

i'm happy with my car but want to buy new car soon since VIBE ponatic is my dream car! ;)

My New Years resolutions are:
  • To get laid by many women
  • To sleep with many women
  • To get many blow jobs from women
  • To get many hand jobs from women
:naughty:

Seriously, I don't really make resolutions. I feel that they are pointless at this time due to other stressfull conflicts that are going on in my life right now.

LOL Vampy and Kuifje --

i dont make any commitments at new years but i do make goals and work towards those goals and im working on 2 right now :D

I don t make any resoultions as they just prove pointless,

I however have one goal thats abt to be achived, I already achived with previous goal in Dec, now just waiting for this one goal to be achived then i can move forward with one more goal and get the Ohana started ( those that know abt my Ohana Its taking time BUT it's coming along)

Another thing im also acheving is scrap booking to protect my stuff i have and making things for my ohana, building furniture and etc.
AND ALSO making lilo's new bed in a couple of weeks! ANY ONE want a hawaiian print padded beds for ur pets? let me know :)

I did not make any of resolutions yet. I am eye on, you know who!

didn't we had a thread about new year resolutions couple weeks ago? just wondering maybe could merge both threads...

pimpdaddyposse said:
didn't we had a thread about new year resolutions couple weeks ago? just wondering maybe could merge both threads...
Could you point out this thread? I don't remember any thread on this same issue.

Maybe I'm wrong... :dunno:

Hmm...I vaguely made one New Year resolution -- but already broke it. :lol: It was to quit smoking cigarettes...:roll: But I *AM* cutting down on how many fags I smoke a day, though! ;)
The other is just a goal that will be on-going...losing the extra kilos I've packed on since moving Down Under! :ily: to y'all!

I don't hafta have a new year to resolve to do something.....

= pray more for my family...
= stop masturbate...
= read more novel books than graphic novel...

weekend said:
= pray more for my family...
= stop masturbate...
= read more novel books than graphic novel...
Hmm... you really gonna do that? :roll:

i don't make resoultions.. but i have one goal.... figure out where i wanna live for rest of my life!

Ive stopped making resoultions a long time ago.

Happy new year everyone.

Gee.. 3 Deaf friends made a New Year's Resolution for me, that I go to RIT this Fall.

Back