New P3

I tell you somehow if you know more that have an information you may review this post. Here is Ringing Phone Light Flasher

Total Qty. Description Substitutions
C1 1 0.47uF 250V Capacitor
R1, R2 2 10K 1/4 W Resistor
R3 1 1K 1/4W Resistor
D1, D2 2 20V 1/4W Zener Diode
D3 1 1N4148 Diode
Q1 1 2N3904 NPN Transistor 2N2222
U1 1 4N27 Opto Isolator
RELAY 1 Solid State Or Regular Relay (See Notes)
MISC 1 Case, Wire, Board

ok I explain you you see the list resonding each; here is the phone line two way is C1 and R1 by to what? and U1 between R3 the one way +5v to what? and Regular Relay for in by +5v to what?
Other Regular Relay out by 120vac hot to what? and to light blub in seperate other Nog. Out to 120vac neutral alike ground to what?

A reason I need know USB and Charger plug within the apart I dont know which one the list hook up. USB have four wire alike red, black, green and white. please tell me which it is correct I put it together will be work as saving money than $59.00 from P3 purple a purpose.

I need know how to repair myself the board and case. I think seem total $20 that is more than but. If you see this consider please respond me in email.

Thank you for your help. I tell you I learn to assembly within it. Teach me then I will be happy. Hear you soon Thanks

Bless you all Brother and Sister.

I know that Deafscooter has scheme diagram for making own strobe light lamp design. You can contact him to get it.

Request you about flash light of ringing phone

About P3 Flasher <<----- Deafscooter Build my own Better Brightest Flasher than P3 Flasher ==== that is it ......

I did send to someone to be wrong one person that they told me you know more about the build the flashlight for P3 with usb.
I give you an example what I put to do with USB hook up which one if you know and explain me okay:

I tell you somehow if you know more that have an information you may review this post. Here is Ringing Phone Light Flasher

R3 1 1K 1/4W Resistor
D3 1 1N4148 Diode
U1 1 4N27 Opto Isolator
MISC 1 Case, Wire, Board

ok I explain you you see the list resonding each; here is the phone line two way is C1 and R1 by to what? and U1 between R3 the one way +5v to what? and Regular Relay for in by +5v to what?
Other Regular Relay out by 120vac hot to what? and to light blub in seperate other Nog. Out to 120vac neutral alike ground to what?

A reason I need know USB and Charger plug within the apart I dont know which one the list hook up. USB have four wire alike red, black, green and white. please tell me which it is correct I put it together will be work as saving money than $59.00 from P3 purple a purpose.

I need know how to repair myself the board and case. I think seem total $20 that is more than but. If you see this consider please respond me in email.

Thank you for your help. I tell you I learn to assembly within it. Teach me then I will be happy. Hear you soon Thanks

I did send to someone to be wrong one person that they told me you know more about the build the flashlight for P3 with usb.
I give you an example what I put to do with USB hook up which one if you know and explain me okay:

R3 1 1K 1/4W Resistor
D3 1 1N4148 Diode
U1 1 4N27 Opto Isolator
MISC 1 Case, Wire, Board

Ok I m waiting to get Purple Flasher soon.

Ok I m waiting to get Purple Flasher soon.

I may break down and buy the purple flasher since all I can find will still be around the same price. Will it work with Windows Vista? I know I have a few USB ports available. I also plan on buying a USB extension cable for my needed 10 feet of cable.

I may break down and buy the purple flasher since all I can find will still be around the same price. Will it work with Windows Vista? I know I have a few USB ports available. I also plan on buying a USB extension cable for my needed 10 feet of cable.

Yes, it can work with your Vista. it s usb cable length is approx. 5 feet. You may buy extension USB cable in any electronic store or online, either.

P3 vs. Z4

I bought new webcam for my laptop at the store yesterday. My new webcam named Logitech C600. I had set up it on my laptop and test it. Whoa! The picture is very clear and sharp. My webcam has 720p HD. I love it.

Z4:

I recently upgraded from PC100 to Z4. I just test how quailty of picture on Z4. I called someone via VRS. I asked the interpreter "Did you see me clearly" She/he said picture is little blurry. grrr. It okay with me.

P3:

I downloaded P3 on my laptop. It looks very good. my picture is very sharp and clear. I tested and asked interpreter when I called someone. She/he said "yes, she/he see me clearly and fine" I believe it is high quailty video on P3.

I hate to say that I prefer P3 over Z4 that why I got worry free there are no more blurry and freeze picture on P3. I am very happy about that.

I will buy the flasher later.

I bought new webcam for my laptop at the store yesterday. My new webcam named Logitech C600. I had set up it on my laptop and test it. Whoa! The picture is very clear and sharp. My webcam has 720p HD. I love it.

Z4:

I recently upgraded from PC100 to Z4. I just test how quailty of picture on Z4. I called someone via VRS. I asked the interpreter "Did you see me clearly" She/he said picture is little blurry. grrr. It okay with me.

P3:

I downloaded P3 on my laptop. It looks very good. my picture is very sharp and clear. I tested and asked interpreter when I called someone. She/he said "yes, she/he see me clearly and fine" I believe it is high quailty video on P3.

I hate to say that I prefer P3 over Z4 that why I got worry free there are no more blurry and freeze picture on P3. I am very happy about that.

I will buy the flasher later.

Great! I had tested how quality of picture on Z4. P3 s picture is better than P3. Z4 doesn't have video mail. P3 has it, too :) Z4 support both Windows and Mac OS. P3 has Windows OS only but Purple still work it under development.

videomail in P3 is included in the software - that is pretty much a web based videomail.

Back