New P3

ddseattlewa

Reaction score
Got new Purples P3 today - awesome! purple.us

Got new Purples P3 today - awesome! purple.us

They will be sending this info on new feature of P3 to all P3 users today or tonight. You can download it or get upgrade P3. This easy-to-use P3 from Purple is now even better than before. You will be happy to use it. :)

Or you may see Purple P3 website. http://www.purple.us/p3/

That's first time I seen the demo on flasher hook with computer with videophone app. That's neat. But I find it shit funny about that video by asian old dude.

They will be sending this info on new feature of P3 to all P3 users today or tonight. You can download it or get upgrade P3. This easy-to-use P3 from Purple is now even better than before. You will be happy to use it. :)

Or you may see Purple P3 website. P3 Software keeps you connected

Pretty awesome updates. I'm just thrilled you can add to address book much easier currently. P3 is definitely the most easiest VP/VRS "thing" out there.

what about info on p3 flasher ordering and cost? i tried vp them but put on hold tooo long

Pretty awesome updates. I'm just thrilled you can add to address book much easier currently. P3 is definitely the most easiest VP/VRS "thing" out there.

VP me so I can tell you that you are a disgusting man to your face.

I need external cd/dvd drive so my hubby can reformat my netbook. I cannot use my P3 due to virus etc....sigh

Image of USB P3 Flasher.

P3LightFlasher-USBFlasher.png

I need external cd/dvd drive so my hubby can reformat my netbook. I cannot use my P3 due to virus etc....sigh

You can buy external cd/dvd drive at Best Buy store or electronic store. You should download MS security essentials into your netbook.
http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/

You should remove out McAfee Virus program before installing MS virus.

If still have problem again, You can contact Purple Customer care.

You dont need to, you can put the new OS file in a external HDD and plug it in the netbook and get it reformatted. Why need a external CD drive?

stupid hovrs

GOSH!!! that P3 still not working in window vista.
Stupid hovrs should make P3 to FULLY WORK WITH VISTA. Not some P3 work on Vista and some P3 won't work.:mad2:

that why Sorenson is better than hovrs.

Stupid hovrs should make P3 to FULLY WORK WITH VISTA. Not some P3 work on Vista and some P3 won't work.:mad2:

P3 works just fine with Windows Vista!! I have it on my desktop that has Vista and it works. I use it daily and I have made quite a few calls. Some to fellow AD members and most to local places here in town. I've also called my brother out of state.

With LDNanna and SallyLou I used the video relay, but I did mostly typing since I don't know ASL, but my webcam worked just fine and the P3 is fantastic!!

The operator sucks, not the operating system, get over it.

Disappoint

Let look at that... P3 did a IMPROVE....

what disgust me not only to HOVRS, but REST of VRS who provide that and include answer machine. I would like see greeting message instead surprise like 'catch you, say something!'

I couldn't believe that! I test P3 to VPAD, fail not able pull up answer machine... VPAD to P3 fail.. not able to pull up answer machine

What BIG Successful.. all unit of VRS final even include Sorenson show 10 digits number, no more ip address display!

Again... I hope it temporary due 'upgrading' system

Back