Anne

Reaction score
Hello All, :wave:

I found this site through Google. I am Anne and I am looking to make new friends and have a laugh! I live in London in the UK.

I look forward to getting to know you all :type:

Hugz

Anne

My parents say I am hard of hearing and doctor says I am profoundly deaf but I say I am deaf. Been deaf since I was 6 years old.

Oh btw why won't my msn addy stay in my profile when I update it? Everytime I add it and click save it disappears and not show up on my profile

Anne

Anne said:
My parents say I am hard of hearing and doctor says I am profoundly deaf but I say I am deaf. Been deaf since I was 6 years old.

Oh btw why won't my msn addy stay in my profile when I update it? Everytime I add it and click save it disappears and not show up on my profile

Anne

I dunno, ask Vampyprox or Alex for a help. Find member list and click itself list's "PM" to send the private message, unlike e-mail.

:wave: Hi Anne,

Welcome to ALLDeaf!!!......*Welcome Hugs*....

Hi Anne welcome to alldeaf hope u enjoy this forum....Hugs!!

Welcome abroad on Alldeaf. Hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be afraid to post in other conferences.

kuifje75 said:
Welcome abroad on Alldeaf. Hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be afraid to post in other conferences.

Hello Kuifje75. Thank you for the welcome :D I am joining in slowly :)

Merry Christmas!

Anne

Welcome to AD! Hope you find this site an entertaining and friendly place to find information and so forth! ;) :wave:

Back