New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer only black. Apple, AT&T, other store is not available to sell white ones for pre-ordering until later this summer. I believe that they would send black ones only for pre-ordering to Australia next month. Will you cry if want white?

Not neccessary, When I spoke with my business sale associate, he asked me what color I want. So, I'm assuming that I can have a choice of either white or black. I told him I prefer black.

Not neccessary, When I spoke with my business sale associate, he asked me what color I want. So, I'm assuming that I can have a choice of either white or black. I told him I prefer black.
If it was pre-ordered, black was the only available colour there is, however it would have been a longer wait if you wanted white.

If it was pre-ordered, black was the only available colour there is, however it would have been a longer wait if you wanted white.

I will ask him tomorrow, I'm curious about that. He would have mentioned if I want white, I will have to wait longer.

voice calls will always work on TAP plans but it .40 cent a minute so sometime my hearing family or friend would borrow my phone to make a quick brief calls cuz their phone battery would be dead etc.

Thanks, TechBill; this is exactly what I want to and will do.

AT&T is sold out iPhone 4 for pre-order. :jaw:

AT&T sold out of iPhone 4 pre-orders for launch day -- Engadget

I don't know that Apple still selling them for pre-order???

Apple already sold out iPhone for pre-order & shipping/picking up it on June 24.
Apple through its online store has already confirmed that new iPhone 4 pre-orders won't ship on launch day. Apple will start shipping their examples by July 2, or more than a week later.

Apple already sold out of launch day iPhone 4s | Electronista

I can't believe that AT&T and Apple have sold out them in one day yesterday. I dont know how many units have been sold out???

- Canadian ADers

The good news is all Rogers, Telus, Fido and Bell will release Iphone 4 at the same time next month.

In the past, Rogers tended to be given a six-months advance ahead of their competitors to release Apple Iphone. At this time they will not have this opportunity.

Now, I am not sure what to do with my Blackberry Storm since I have been stuck with my three years contract. :(

Isn't Fido technically owned by Rogers?

:lol:

I preordered today... at the apple.com so i get the black 16gb iphone 4 and it will be shipped on my house by july 2.. better than nothing.. so I can patience.... i know u guys have no patience cause iphone 4 is beastly

I still looked to get my email confirmation when I already ordered new iPhone yesterday morning. So I tried to stop at Apple store today but saleslady can't find my order status. she told me that computer shutting down their online sales system yesterday. I now pre-ordered it again then I finally got email confirmation. iPhone 4 will be shipped to me on July 15-19, unfortunately. :(

I still looked to get my email confirmation when I already ordered new iPhone yesterday morning. So I tried to stop at Apple store today but saleslady can't find my order status. she told me that computer shutting down their online sales system yesterday. I now pre-ordered it again then I finally got email confirmation. iPhone 4 will be shipped to me on July 15-19, unfortunately. :(

ouchie! it will shipped to me on july 6-8...why 15-19?

iPhone 4 arrival was delayed to July 2 for many pre-orders already. Now there's a new date: July 14.

yeah i saw it on apple.com and it delayed to July 14.. I was like omg...because i already took preordered this morning that said July 2 on shipping.. so i checked in 2 hours ago and it changed date... i said omg i am so lucky ordered this morning..

yeah i saw it on apple.com and it delayed to July 14.. I was like omg...because i already took preordered this morning that said July 2 on shipping.. so i checked in 2 hours ago and it changed date... i said omg i am so lucky ordered this morning..

Damn it. I went to Apple store at 3 pm today. I noticed ship date change in Apple online. I asked saleslady why change ship date. she told me that too many pre-orders already to make delay to July 14. Fullmetal03, you are lucky.

I hope to receive it before leaving for LV on July 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back