New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to buy the phone from the provider in order to use it. In fact, you can buy unlocked phones and use them with the providers if you want to.

You don't need a contract to obtain the service.

but Verizon forbid it, ugh.

I had a talk with Telus salesperson about iPhone 4.

Although there are no promotion or speciall offers about the exchange yet, I can exchange my BB Storm for iPhone 4 without breaching my contract or adjusting my chosen options. And, they will most likely offer me $300 discount so I would pay $300 for iPhone. I assume it means $600 per iPhone 4.

The salesperson acknowledged that Facetalk is the most important feature that I wanted to use.

My relative and I reached the agreement about will sign up under her account for att and I will buy iPhone 4G in Aug-Sept after my contract under Verizon expire. I talked with NCCD about TAP and they do accept to have other account holder but I still need put my name on applicant.

2 GB data is no big deal because I always use around 300 MB to 500 MB every month.

My relative and I reached the agreement about will sign up under her account for att and I will buy iPhone 4G in Aug-Sept after my contract under Verizon expire. I talked with NCCD about TAP and they do accept to have other account holder but I still need put my name on applicant.

2 GB data is no big deal because I always use around 300 MB to 500 MB every month.

Rumor said T-Mobile may be soon to sell iPhone???

I finally preordered new iPhone 4 at Apple online store this morning and will get it on June 24. :)

I have decided to get iPhone 4 this fall so I will exchange my BB Storm for it along with $300 discount. :D

I had heard that Phone 4 pre-orders kicked off today and have been causing trouble for Apple's online ordering system which has been up and down throughout the morning. In fact, we are still receiving reports of U.S. customers being unable to fulfill the order forms online. People are waiting in line to pre-order iPhone 4.

Read more: INSANITY: People Waiting In Line To PRE-ORDER iPhone 4

I m very lucky! I already pre-ordered it online at 5 am.

Last edited:
I'm one of them. Having a hard time ordering the iPhone online ATM. I keep getting the "Your request couldn’t be processed" error message. Grr.

I'm one of them. Having a hard time ordering the iPhone online ATM. I keep getting the "Your request couldn’t be processed" error message. Grr.

Which one is AT&T or Apple Store online?

Apple Store. Let me try AT&T.

ok then let me try to find option to close my AD account. :wave:

There is no such option on AD, and...

Rule #6 states: Members are not to request for removal of their accounts unless they have a very good reason. If you simply change your mind and want your account removed, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.

Looks like you're shit out of luck and stuck with us, my friend. :giggle:

I know a way.

Change your password to a sequence by slamming & jamming on the keys and numbers, you'll never be back. :cool:

There is no such option on AD, and...

Rule #6 states: Members are not to request for removal of their accounts unless they have a very good reason. If you simply change your mind and want your account removed, I'm sorry but that's not going to happen.

Looks like you're shit out of luck and stuck with us, my friend. :giggle:

I see what you did there.........

Apple Store. Let me try AT&T.

Alex, we have gone to both Apple and at&t but no cigar. Guess we will wait till things calm down a bit. We want our iPhone voice part to be just for emergencies and be charged per call. Is that ok with the terms of the total TAP plan? Anyone?

P.S. Welcome back, Jiro! Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back