New Here

welcome to the forums. I am hearing too, in the process of learning sign language as best I can :) people here are very friendly so I'm sure you will fit right in.

welcome to the forums. I am hearing too, in the process of learning sign language as best I can :) people here are very friendly so I'm sure you will fit right in.

Thanks! If I could find someone in colorado, who knew sign I do better doing hands on then classroom stuff. I have a friend who is deaf who use to teach me all the time. Its amazing what deaf people do and how they communicate. Thanks for the welcome :D

Thanks! If I could find someone in colorado, who knew sign I do better doing hands on then classroom stuff. I have a friend who is deaf who use to teach me all the time. Its amazing what deaf people do and how they communicate. Thanks for the welcome :D

I have been trying to find people around here to sign with too. I am currently taking ASL 1 at my college so I do a lot of signing with a friend in the class. I'm just worried about being able to remember all of it in the future when I don't have people in a classroom to practice with. Though, webcams help a lot. If you meet any Deaf people online, maybe you can webcam with them :)

I have been trying to find people around here to sign with too. I am currently taking ASL 1 at my college so I do a lot of signing with a friend in the class. I'm just worried about being able to remember all of it in the future when I don't have people in a classroom to practice with. Though, webcams help a lot. If you meet any Deaf people online, maybe you can webcam with them :)

LOL. Actually I was webcaming with a friend who is deaf, but something happened to his webcam so I am waiting like crazy for him to get his cam working. You know sign language is sort of like a drug, once you start you just want to learn and learn and learn :)

Welcome! :welcome:

In my freetime, I like to be with horses, karooke, travel, camp, go on road trips, four wheeling, cook, hang out with friends, meet new people, play pool, go bowling, hanging out.

dang it! Sux that you live far from me. I surely would like to do those activities but my friends are a coach potato or "indoor-type." It really sucks to do those alone, you know?

dang it! Sux that you live far from me. I surely would like to do those activities but my friends are a coach potato or "indoor-type." It really sucks to do those alone, you know?

Yes I totally know. I do alot of my actiivities alone. I can be a couch potato too. ha ha But I love doing stuff you know.....

LOL, I'm an outdoor type of guy also. I'm not really a couch potato and I usually demand to go out and out and out. I just hate being at home all the time, you know?

Back