new here

jordynSigns

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Jordyn and I'm new here. A few things to know about me, I'm 14 years old, live in the Phoenix Valley (Mesa), I'm deaf, use ASL and cochlear implants, I was adopted as a toddler from Russia (but don't know any Russian), I love to read, and I'm 17 weeks pregnant.

Hi and your 14 and pregnant may I ask how's that like please do not answer if you don't feel comfortable I'm 15 and how's life?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Hi and your 14 and pregnant may I ask how's that like please do not answer if you don't feel comfortable I'm 15 and how's life?

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

It's very hard. I have lost most of my friends, I had to change schools (catholic high school + pregnancy = "kindly asked to leave). I feel like I'm going crazy... But at the same time... I have a baby growing, the only blood relative I have. It's... Confusing.

:welcome:

What are your plans for the baby?

It's very hard. I have lost most of my friends, I had to change schools (catholic high school + pregnancy = "kindly asked to leave). I feel like I'm going crazy... But at the same time... I have a baby growing, the only blood relative I have. It's... Confusing.

LOL not if you end up with a crazy deaf preemie in your family (that's how my mom went when she had her 1st child -me.

:welcome:

What are your plans for the baby?

I'm going to keep my baby. I talked with my parents, and they are going to help out. I know it will be hard, but don't want my baby asking the same questions I've asked formy whole life.

I am wondering about the guy that got her pregnant and how old he is. If he should be in jail for having sex with an underage girl.

He is 16, and has redicuolusly in my opinion, been charged with statutory rape. My parents insisted... But I will not testify.

LOL not if you end up with a crazy deaf preemie in your family (that's how my mom went when she had her 1st child -me.

The doctors have told me there is a good likelihood my baby will be early because of my age. I hope it isn't...but it is a possibility. I have mixed feelings on the deaf part. Part of me wants a deaf baby but part of me doesn't want to add more problems to my baby's life.

I understand that you d be willing to keep your baby. in case if you need to know where to get the baby cry signaler here is the link Shop Baby Cry Signalers for deaf and hard of hearing

feel free to ask any question about it. some (or most) of us are parents here. :)

THANK YOU!!! I'm also hoping to get a video baby monitor so I can see it too!!!

What was the most helpful thing for you being a deaf parent? My aunt was telling me babies have different cries for different needs, I'm worried I won't be able to tell the difference.

He is 16, and has redicuolusly in my opinion, been charged with statutory rape. My parents insisted... But I will not testify.

jordan,he took advantage of you! I know you don't understand fully and you think you were in love with him.....but he took advantage of you! I think when you're older you'll understand..........I also predict that he's gonna bail out on the realtionship etc.........

THANK YOU!!! I'm also hoping to get a video baby monitor so I can see it too!!!

What was the most helpful thing for you being a deaf parent? My aunt was telling me babies have different cries for different needs, I'm worried I won't be able to tell the difference.

And that is why babies should not have babies.

And that is why babies should not have babies.

My fear of having an inability to know the difference between cries had nothing to do with my age... But everything to do with my deafness and cochlear implants. While I do OK with my implants the differences in tones and high pitched sounds.

Back