new here

He did...Sorry,but he did take advantage of you emoitionally.....You thought you were in love with him,but the thing is a 14 year old and a 16 year old are at different emotional levels.....He reconized that, and thought he could take advantage of that. THAT is what consisted rape....And if you're so Catholic what were you doing sleeping with him before marriage?!?!?!?

That's allot of assumptions. How do you know what was in his mind or his emotional state, or what he recognized. You do not know what he thought.
We humans are not all wee cute cookie cut out beings

Catholics sin every damned day like everyone else.
Sinning doesn't negate ones faith.

It's a very good thing your having your baby Jordan
Welcome to all Deaf
As for the school asking you to leave I dunno sucks
Which religious order if any operated your school?

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. I hope you enjoy reading and posting here. I understand your struggling being a new Mom. I am glad that your mom help you getting through on your first pregnancy. Just take it easy and go with the flow even if it is difficult to raise the baby. I pray for you. See you around here. :wave:

Hi. My name is Jordyn and I'm new here. A few things to know about me, I'm 14 years old, live in the Phoenix Valley (Mesa), I'm deaf, use ASL and cochlear implants, I was adopted as a toddler from Russia (but don't know any Russian), I love to read, and I'm 17 weeks pregnant.

Hi I'm Alyssa and I'm 14 I'm learning ASL if you want you can contact. Me on Skype ( lyssi99 ) nice to meet you

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Back