new here

Its not just that... But my old school was abstinence only... That is the only sex ed I got. I didn't know I could get pregnant at this age... I thought I could only get pregnant on my period because that's what my friends told me...

I've heard that years ago before the age of computers. I did not think people still believe that nowadays.

Its not just that... But my old school was abstinence only... That is the only sex ed I got. I didn't know I could get pregnant at this age... I thought I could only get pregnant on my period because that's what my friends told me...

Don't believe everything you hear/see! This is why abstinence is the best practice because condoms and birth control pills do not 100% prevent unwanted pregnancy. I know someone who was on a specific birth control pill for several years and committed fornication with her boyfriend. Suddenly one day she found out she was pregnant and she was puzzled because she was still on the birth control pill. The doctor told her that her body got used to the pill so the pill lost its effectiveness and thus, the reason why she got pregnant.

Yes, it could be legally considered a rape, but she consented and willingly had sex. This is why parents must teach children on purity.
We don't know whether her parents taught her about purity or not. People have free will over their actions.

What's done is done, so no need to preach now.

Don't believe everything you hear/see! This is why abstinence is the best practice because condoms and birth control pills do not 100% prevent unwanted pregnancy. I know someone who was on a specific birth control pill for several years and committed fornication with her boyfriend. Suddenly one day she found out she was pregnant and she was puzzled because she was still on the birth control pill. The doctor told her that her body got used to the pill so the pill lost its effectiveness and thus, the reason why she got pregnant.
Of course abstinence is the best practice but there's no need to harp on it in jordyn's introductory thread. Start your own thread.

You can't expect a perfect world we live in. The OP has admitted the mistakes and she learned from it like everyone else. There's no need to judge her with your preachings. Make your own thread about abstinence.. this is an intro thread and give her the respect when she admitted her mistakes and all she needs is a support we can do... we have a lot of mothers here that can guide her through her pregnancy.

Thanks.

you are not a parent to her therefore no need to preach. Done is done, then be supportive. will you?

No one is perfext... Mistakes happen... Moments of weakness. I have confessed and been forgiven. are you catholic? Do you have define right to judge me for my sins? No.

I was honestly just curious.....Not judging you.I'm about as libral as you can get..I know how teens are...it just seemed kinda odd that a "teen for God" would opt for intimacy so soon.That's all

I was honestly just curious.....Not judging you.I'm about as libral as you can get..I know how teens are...it just seemed kinda odd that a "teen for God" would opt for intimacy so soon.That's all

Well..I have seen that happen too often. Why is there a saying about "Catholic girls gone bad"? If you know what I mean?

you are not a parent to her therefore no need to preach. Done is done, then be supportive. will you?

Of course, I am not her parent, but I can use this as an example to prove why there is nothing good that arises out of the act of fornication, especially at a young age.

Last edited by a moderator:

Of course, I am not her parent, but I can use this as an example to prove why there is nothing good that arises out of the act of fornication, especially at a young age.

I suggest you not to talk too much when you arent a parent. So you do not know anything about being a parent to child or teenager or adult.

I suggest you not to talk too much when you arent a parent. So you do not know anything about being a parent to child or teenager or adult.

One doesn't need to be a parent in order to understand that nothing good comes out of the act of fornication. In this present day and age, people don't want to make commitments.

One doesn't need to be a parent in order to understand that nothing good comes out of the act of fornication. In this present day and age, people don't want to make commitments.
Then make your own thread for that discussion and don't hijack this introduction thread.

Well..I have seen that happen too often. Why is there a saying about "Catholic girls gone bad"? If you know what I mean?

From what I've seen and been told, a few girls every year had been asked to leave Seton for this reason. Theguilt got me after though the last time it happened I felt so guilty I had to confess

From what I've seen and been told, a few girls every year had been asked to leave Seton for this reason. Theguilt got me after though the last time it happened I felt so guilty I had to confess

Even teachers at religious schools have had to be terminated because they produced a child being unwed due to the contract they have with the school in which they are to be a role model to the children. You say you had to confess. Whom did you confess to?

Please stop with the word fornication. Stop judging me.

Please stop with the word fornication. Stop judging me.

I am not judging anyone. We are humans and we do make mistakes, but we have to be taught on certain things like fornication so we can understand the bad effects of it.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with your child, Jordyn.

Ok, are you married? or are you parents?

You are not making sense, you know MEDIA opens your EYES that there are cruel world which is alrady cruel many years ago too. i thank god that media exists to show everyone and how cruel world is.

have you ever been in a bad exerpeince when you were a child? I have. but Media didnt happen in my time, until the present world itself. It is about time that its cruel world in your eyes. hello where have you been all years??

I wasn't talking about the media as I am just talking about using your eyes to see the bad effects in this world, not through the eyes of the media! Of course, fornication is nothing new as it has been done for thousands of years now. It is just that this is more rampant in today's world as morals and values are decaying.

I wasn't talking about the media as I am just talking about using your eyes to see the bad effects in this world, not through the eyes of the media! Of course, fornication is nothing new as it has been done for thousands of years now. It is just that this is more rampant in today's world as morals and values are decaying.

you dont like change thats your problem. Learn and accept the change.

Last edited:
Yoda, that is enough please...if you don't have anything to say, then cease and move on to another thread. The OP has asked you to stop mentioning the word you kept repeating in this thread.

Thank you.

Back