New here looking for asl and deaf friends

BellaDeanna

Reaction score
Hello, i am new here and learning asl, and i am looking for asl and deaf friends.

I am a male,But I am willing to be friends with you because I am looking for male and female friends who are deaf or hearing friends who are fluent in ASL. My email is geerkorey@gmail.com. Since I am a male.Are you willing to be friends?

Hello and Merry Christmas/happy holidays! I'm a hearing person but my best friend is deaf. He recently moved away and I'm really missing his presence. I'm also looking for deaf friends so I can learn more about deaf culture and better my ASL. I'm definitely not fluent, more conversational. But I'm eager to learn more. I'm passionate about accessibility for all. My email is melodyponderinglife@gmail.com for anyone interested in chatting. Im not opposed to making hearing friends that are passionate as well and wanna practice ASL. Thanks everyone!

Hello and Merry Christmas/happy holidays! I'm a hearing person but my best friend is deaf. He recently moved away and I'm really missing his presence. I'm also looking for deaf friends so I can learn more about deaf culture and better my ASL. I'm definitely not fluent, more conversational. But I'm eager to learn more. I'm passionate about accessibility for all. My email is melodyponderinglife@gmail.com for anyone interested in chatting. Im not opposed to making hearing friends that are passionate as well and wanna practice ASL. Thanks everyone!
I’m Deaf and fluent in ASL.I can help. Please email me at geerkorey@gmail.com

I’m Deaf and fluent in ASL.I can help. Please email me at geerkorey@gmail.com
Hi, I am new to the Deaf Community. I had my ear canals removed last year. I am hoping to connect with someone who is also Deaf and fluent in ASL. Someone to help me learn more and embrace the deaf culture. What are you looking for?

Hello, i am new here and learning asl, and i am looking for asl and deaf friends.
Hi where do you live? I live in Wesley chapel FL. If you live in FL near tampa..pls contact me so that we can be friends. I need a friend who can use sign language. I have a friend who lives in brandon.its far away and I can't drive. I am almost deaf wear two hearing aids and blind in one eye. I am 51 yrs old female. Very kind and friendly. I am vaccinated also. About you

Hi friends! I'm hoh and still have asl to learn yet. Let me know and have a great day!

Back