New here! Just ask me what you want!

An_Italian_Guy

Reaction score
Hello there!!!! I'm new here.... hope to find some new interesting people!!! Just ask me anything u want!

:wave: Hi there,

Were you born deaf ?

What part of Italy that you live ?

Hope that you enjoy this site! :)

Hi There An ItalianGuy , :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf...Glad to have you here....

1. How did you find Alldeaf?....

2. What made you interesting joining AllDeaf?.....

3. What thread or topic would you find MORE interesting in AllDeaf?...

4. How do you like it here so far?...

5. Tell me more about yourself....

Hi Cute ItalianGuy!

Welcome to AllDeaf:) Hope you will Enjoy Posting with us here....*Hugs!*

Are you still In School? If So, Where?

I'll See Ya Around... :P

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Where do you go to school?

Do you work?

Do you have a girlfriend?

Hello...

1. Is Italy has sign languages simlair hearing world sign lang too ? Is that true ?

2. N and S Itlay are same cutlure or different their langagues ?

3. Is that very cheap to buy anything general stuffs ?

4. Which one the best part good for tourist visit at location ?

5. R u born in Italy or orignal born so where location ?

6. R u condiser to blind date on internet line for your challenge try or preferable your hometown ?

:thumb:

Hello Italian Guy, welcome aboard to AllDeaf and hope you will enjoy your stay here!

One question for the time being and that is...umm...will you 'answer' to all of the above posters' questions? :mrgreen:

CyberRed said:
:wave: Hi there,

Were you born deaf ?

What part of Italy that you live ?

Hope that you enjoy this site! :)

Wow I didn't realize I would have got so many questions!!! lol
1) No I wasn't born deaf. Honestly I spent a big part of my life as a hearing person, then in the past years I had a ear infection and I lost hearing. Now i'm not completely deaf but hard of hearing and I need 2 hearing aids in order to hear something.

2) I live in the northern part of Italy, near Milan.

^Angel^ said:
Hi There An ItalianGuy , :wave:

Welcome to AllDeaf...Glad to have you here....

1. How did you find Alldeaf?....

2. What made you interesting joining AllDeaf?.....

3. What thread or topic would you find MORE interesting in AllDeaf?...

4. How do you like it here so far?...

5. Tell me more about yourself....

1+2. I was looking around on the net for forums or websites about deaf and hard of hearing people. As I'm not a long-time deaf, I'm looking for new friends for sharing this thing with other guys and girls like me... so I found this and I think it's great... I hope It's ok that I'm here even if I'm not from the USA.

3. Well at first about everything seems to be cool, but I love to see people so I watched almost allthe pics posted in the "picture" thread... then also the relationship one is nice (YES I'M SINGLE)!! lol ... but also hearing aid one seems interesting...

4. I'm really enoying it a lotW :)

5. Uhm...what can I say, I'm going to be 24yo, I am 1,78meter tall... weight 67kg, black hair, dark eyes, piercing in my right ear :)

Cheri said:
Hi Cute ItalianGuy!

Welcome to AllDeaf:) Hope you will Enjoy Posting with us here....*Hugs!*

Are you still In School? If So, Where?

I'll See Ya Around... :P

Yes I'm still in school, I'm studying law here in Milan :)

VamPyroX said:
How old are you?

Where are you from?

Where do you go to school?

Do you work?

Do you have a girlfriend?

:)) you probably have already read answers to these, anyway: from Milan (Italy), I study law here in Italy, I don't work, and I'm single! :)

Bullym0m said:
Hello...

1. Is Italy has sign languages simlair hearing world sign lang too ? Is that true ?

2. N and S Itlay are same cutlure or different their langagues ?

3. Is that very cheap to buy anything general stuffs ?

4. Which one the best part good for tourist visit at location ?

5. R u born in Italy or orignal born so where location ?

6. R u condiser to blind date on internet line for your challenge try or preferable your hometown ?

:thumb:

1. ISL is not very different from other international sign languages... of course something yes, but I met some guys from other countries, and we could deal ok with our signs.

2. Northern and souther Italy have same language, just some different local accent. Then well, culture is a bit different, but not much, that mostly because north is more rich than south.

3. Italy cheap for buying general stuff? No not at all, things are pretty expensive here, mostly in touristic areas.

4. Well Italy is full of touristic areas... it depends on what kind of tourist you want to be. there are many historical cities, such as Rome, Florence, Venice... but there are also some great sea isles, such like sicily or sardegna!

5. Yes I was born here!

6. Well I'm curious about blind date...why not ;)

Roadrunner said:
Hello Italian Guy, welcome aboard to AllDeaf and hope you will enjoy your stay here!

One question for the time being and that is...umm...will you 'answer' to all of the above posters' questions? :mrgreen:

LOL I did it!!! eheheheh

I hope It's ok that I'm here even if I'm not from the USA.

Of Course, Ure welcome here no matter if youre from the moon! :lol:

Living In Italy Must be Nice!

Have u had a Girlfriend Before?

Are you A Virgin? Heh...

What do you like in a Woman for Dating?

What do you dislike in a Woman for Dating?

What the ages between that u would date?

Hope My questions are ok for u to answer.. :)

:wave: welcome to AD -- enjoy ur stay! :D

i hope someday to go abroad and yes Italy is 1 of the many countries id love to visit! :thumb: ive seen so many pictures from overseas and theyre so bootiful! :)

Ciao, Italian guy

I thought general stuff in Italy are cheap? Strange. Anyway, my family roots started in southern Italy, possibly Sicily. I love to investigate my geneaology. I love to visit Italy and Sicily someday.

An_Italian_Guy said:
LOL I did it!!! eheheheh
:applause: Great going!

I have a couple more for you:

When you complete your law training, would you relocate anywhere if you had that choice, and if so, where would it be? (Either in your country or in another country)

What kind of law training are you getting into?
How many more years of schooling do you have left?

Cheri said:
Living In Italy Must be Nice!
Yeah I agree. I went to Italy 4 years ago, went to Venice, Rome, Florence, Assisi, Pisa, and Vatican City. It was a goregous and the best experience I ever had. I'm thinking about studying abroad in Italy during my jr./sr. yr, learn the language, the culture, the history. Ooooh I can't wait! :-D

Back