Need ur opinion abt my girl name

Melissa, I think your boyfriend is being unfair to you. He and you should discuss to make an agreement for being fair reason. You seemingly let him whatever he want a name that you dislike and you bear it. No, you SHOULD NOT bear the name that you don't like and you should let your boyfriend know what you truly feel about the name.

Anyway, here's some more names. I'll try names with "D".

Damiana "to tame" (derived from Damien)

Damijana "to tame" (derived from Damien)

Danica "morning star"

Danika "morning star" (derived from Danica)

Darina "gift"

Darinka "to possess a goodness"

Darla "darling"

Davina "beloved"

Delora "Mary of sorrows"

Devika "little goddness"

Domitilla (unknown)

Dorita "lady"

Thoughts?

Danica's a good name, on the other hand, I have a friend who lives in Sydney with the same name :cool2:

Davina is a nice name with a wonderful meaning.

Seems like you've already decided on Melika!!

How long to go?

Damiana is beautiful. A family friend, we call her Diana, but her real name is Damiana.

Melissa, I think your boyfriend is being unfair to you. He and you should discuss to make an agreement for being fair reason. You seemingly let him whatever he want a name that you dislike and you bear it. No, you SHOULD NOT bear the name that you don't like and you should let your boyfriend know what you truly feel about the name.

Thoughts?

sorry for not respond for long time..cuz been so busy! Anyway, no I don't want to have name to be close to damien. Also, ray don't like that name Damien. No, Ray and I have to agree same name. But he disagree w me and I disagree with him too. Remember, he said if it's a boy, then he wanted to name boy "Jasper"..I was like no way! He begged me long time. I keep said no no no. I refused accept Jasper. I rather others or Skyler. Now we found out it's a girl, so he keep said no to any girls name that I asked him. He only like Melika...same me only like Skyler. That's all..

Thoughts?

also, Ray knows that I wasnt sure about melika.. he said it up to me. if I dont want that then its fine with him. But he dont like other any girls name that i asked. thats all

Do you have a family name that you're fond of? We chose James for one of our sons because it was the name of both husband's grandfather and my grandfather. They were both deceased so he is the only one in the family with this name. So far, he's the only James in his classes. There are a ton of Matthews. Actually, all of the apostles names are very popular where I live.

Do you have a favorite female relative? Maybe up date the name? For example, Margaret becomes Megan or Maggie?

Pick out the name that you and your husband like and don't worry about what other people say. You can have names ready and decide which one after she arrives. If I remember correctly, you name the baby before you leave the hospital for the birth certificate. That would give you at least a couple of days to decide.

Do you have a family name that you're fond of? We chose James for one of our sons because it was the name of both husband's grandfather and my grandfather. They were both deceased so he is the only one in the family with this name. So far, he's the only James in his classes. There are a ton of Matthews. Actually, all of the apostles names are very popular where I live.

Do you have a favorite female relative? Maybe up date the name? For example, Margaret becomes Megan or Maggie?

Pick out the name that you and your husband like and don't worry about what other people say. You can have names ready and decide which one after she arrives. If I remember correctly, you name the baby before you leave the hospital for the birth certificate. That would give you at least a couple of days to decide.

we already decided to name Melika.

Let us know when Melika's here if you don't mind!

Back