Name One Thing....

I hate when woman just give hints just say what you mean already.

I do not like the man who change his mind in LAST MINUTE.
I hate man who is stubborn
I do not like the man who is Mr. Know-it-all

i hate when woman says " think about it" when i ask what u mean by that.

I hate when women cheer for green bay packers

i hate when women drinks egg nogs

i hate when women don't know how to express their feeling toward sex

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i hate when woman says " think about it" when i ask what u mean by that.

I hate when women cheer for green bay packers

i hate when women drinks egg nogs

i hate when women don't know how to express their feeling toward sex

Suppose you met a woman who is PERFECT in everything except that she drinks egg nog and cheers for Green Bay Packers?

I don't like ego men.
I don't like overcontrol men.
I don't like men think they always right.
I don't like men who beat women or children.
I don't like men who cheat on their wife or girlfriend.

One thing I don't like about men is that they are Flakes. They aren't clear about what they want and sending out mixed messages.

Meg said:
Suppose you met a woman who is PERFECT in everything except that she drinks egg nog and cheers for Green Bay Packers?
in fact my girlfriend likes egg nogs.. but i accept it.. but only thing is that i won't kiss her right after she drink it.

however there's no PERFECT woman.. if i ever had a PERFECT woman.. it will be a boring life ;)

I hate men who have to get stinkin drunk to get their point across!
i hate male chauvenist pigs!
i hate men who drown themselves in stinkin colognes..its a big turn off for me!
i hate smart azzed,know-it-all men!
and im NOT married to these above mentioned type of men lol! :mrgreen:

One thing I don't like about men who are PERVERTS. Especially older men looking at your booties or think they have a chance with younger women 2 decades younger than them. Ewwww!!

Last edited:
I dont like most about men that they think Women take care with children and stay home. Men go out party or play around as not serious family guy. Turn me off.. Lucky my guy is family guy and love my own kids as not his. He is wonderful as thanks god! :)

TiaraPrincess -- ur comment abt the women and their being able to handle stress better than men -- i AGREE with u on that wholeheartedly!

One thing I donot like most about women;Excessive talking on meeting or phone with another woman.

Mod Note:

Removed posts that were off-topic with the subject of this thread...any future posts in this thread that is considered off-topic will be removed as well....

Please stick to the topic for which this thread was created.... ;)

Thank you! :cool:

ravensteve1961 said:
So what i have said doesnt count? right? :mrgreen:

What you have indicated through the posts you've made here were off the topic for which this thread is actually about...nothing more-- ;)

Besides...you're more than welcome to create your own thread to which you would like to post, discuss with others here in Alldeaf.... :cool:

Back