A kid with his toy from the Friday's workshop
photo2ox.jpg

Same workshop, a little girl:
photo3gi.jpg

Alto Trujillo
photo5nm.jpg

photo4i.jpg

:D

Well, this is something I love to do and I'm going to work for, wich is Volunteering :D
I want to show you guys what we do and as soon as I finish to translate the website to English, I hope you consider the idea of coming to Peru as a volunteer :D

Thta's me lol xD
image52w.jpg

"our" kiddos eating, they call us "uncles/aunts" :D
image36.jpg

I was taking the pic and Maria and her sister Priscilla were behind me :D
image44t.jpg

Maria & her brother Francisco
image48v.jpg

those pics are from the fridays, we go to some square to play with the kids and then we give them food to the kids and their parents... well, all the people who work in the streets can come! :D

I'll post some more pics tomorrow, I'm really tired! Hope you enjoy the pics! :D

this something i have always love to do,peru is just like mine country nigeria

Thanks you guys! I'm really into my volunteering work, I'm going to make a change into my career. I'm studying Tourism, but I want to do it because I want to explore more places to find out how can I help them to build a better future.

Partygirl, there's a lot of poverty here, the government doesn't care too much about the people, it is very sad. I'm not rich or anything like that, but giving my time and caring for those kids, makes me feel so much better. Now I know that money doesn't mean anything when you do what you love :D

Thanks Bottesini, Fresky Feline and Jinxedkitten :D!!

btw, Shel, you can come to Peru and join our volunteering as long as you want, we'll be very grateful to have you :)

i really love what you are doing,i know money is not every thing those kids do need love which is much important

I'm impressed! :D Nice pictures and please keep up the amazing job you do volunteering! Beautiful kids!!! Please tell them we said HI when you see them next time :D

Back