My Pics =$

Can't believe it! He's freaking insane!! 2000 euros? Wow, and I thought that only happened here in Peru... corruption is everywhere, right?

Yes! He did resign when we found out he wasted millions on oversea trips spending on everything and anything. But he did not have to give any money back and he resign with full goverment pension that is about 10 times the average wage! who said crime does not pay?? But he is only the tip of the iceberg, most of them are at it:roll:

superchick - that's muy muy muy awesome! Exactly what do you do with this volunteer job?

Que excelente trabajo haces! Si algun dia tengo la oportunidad de ir a Peru.. en verdad que me gustaria mucho ir a ayudarte ;) hasta para que me ensenes lenguaje de senas peruano ;)

Partygirl, I think our governments aren't too different. We have a lot of violence because of the government, but in the jungle, I don't know know if you heard about "Bagua"? Check this: Amazon Watch

Jiro, my work there is helping the kids at friday's night doing their workshops. And this summer (here in Peru) is going to some places away from city to teach kids. I'm not a teacher, but I teach the things I know :D it's all about workshops!

Violet, me encantaría que puedas venir a Perú! COn gusto te enseñaría mi lenguaje de señas, aunque es bastante parecido al ASL :)

Partygirl, I think our governments aren't too different. We have a lot of violence because of the government, but in the jungle, I don't know know if you heard about "Bagua"? Check this: Amazon Watch

Jiro, my work there is helping the kids at friday's night doing their workshops. And this summer (here in Peru) is going to some places away from city to teach kids. I'm not a teacher, but I teach the things I know :D it's all about workshops!

Violet, me encantaría que puedas venir a Perú! COn gusto te enseñaría mi lenguaje de señas, aunque es bastante parecido al ASL :)

I think it's Surco in Lima

webexplorer, Alex lives in the US, I think it's pretty far from here =P

I remember that Alex's name was in the newspaper a few years ago about his popular website. He lives somewhere in New Jersey. That's how I found his website on the internet. Maybe, he might be shy and macho. I think that he devotes his music hobby - he is hard of hearing. That's all I know about him.

I remember that Alex's name was in the newspaper a few years ago about his popular website. He lives somewhere in New Jersey. That's how I found his website on the internet. Maybe, he might be shy and macho. I think that he devotes his music hobby - he is hard of hearing. That's all I know about him.

lol no he is not shy and macho :lol: Don't let his muscle fools you! He is nice and outgoing. He likes to meet everybody at every deaf events I went!

webexplorer, Alex lives in the US, I think it's pretty far from here =P
Yea but not for long, chica! ;)

I remember that Alex's name was in the newspaper a few years ago about his popular website. Maybe, he might be shy and macho.
Which newspaper was that, do you remember? Macho, no. Shy, sometimes. :aw:

He is nice and outgoing. He likes to meet everybody at every deaf events I went!
Thanks, dude. I could say the same about you. :thumb:

I could not find it in the Republican Springfield Newspaper online. It used to be "The Springfield Union News." I might have the article in a box somewhere.

Back