My new puppy

horselover61

Reaction score
My son and I got him last Friday and he is such a cuties.
He is german shepard mix. 6 months old now. He is a big dog and will be growning more. Here is a pix of Rusty.

a fine-looking lad!

Nice boy! Stay put! :D

He's cute... Rusty is kind of part of the AD family now too...

Jamie

horselover61; said:
My son and I got him last Friday and he is such a cuties. He is german shepard mix. 6 months old now. He is a big dog and will be growning more. Here is a pix of Rusty.
:wave: Puppy? My, what big brown eyes you have puppy! :giggle:

Adorable!

I love German shephards! I wish I have a yard for one! Lovely looking dog you got there!

CONGRATS ON new PUPPY:D

He will have many abilities and desires to do all kinds of things - start thinking about what you can teach him so he can understand what you WANT as opposed to punishing something that's already happened or focusing on what you dislike. The more you can reward him for doing what you want, the more he will do what you want, as long as you are consistent with preventing and ignoring/managing what you don't want.

Congrat for add fur-kid in your family... :hug:

awww adorable innocent face....

OMG! He's just beautiful! I love puppies... I'm sure your love for him will keep growing and growing. Looking forward to see the pictures of your puppy.
Congrats, Horselover61! :)

What a sweetie, cute flop ears!
There is a free on-line training program that teaches him (and you) all the basic things he needs to know to be a great companion, plus be ready for anything you want to do with him (hearing dog, agility, flyball etc).
The woman who created the rpogram has trained several of her own service dogs.

Check out all the free parts of the program on my blog. Post #15

I just find out that my new puppy is 10 months old cuz I found his birthdate and that is June 18, 2008.

Back