My New Artwork

Lieblin' -

Thanks. :hug:

AngelOfRoses -

Sure thing, I will. Thanks. :hug:

SherryCherish said:
do u do the valentine banner? this moment?

Yes, I am for anythin' as you wish. Tell me exactly what you want and I will make one for you.

I have one on my signature right now created by CyberRed. Thanks so much Hun!

:hug:

I would like to have little animated of happy valentine w/ hearts or cute bears banner. thanks.. i would appreicate that.

AngelOfRoses said:
CyberRed, you did an awesome job by making banners in this thread. You, DeafMonkey, and others made good banners. I wish I know how to do this.

cyberRed, can you make me a banner? If so, I would like to have 2 angels kissing each other with red roses. :)

kissingangelsangelofroses2eq.jpg

Thank you. :hug:

SherryCherish said:
I would like to have little animated of happy valentine w/ hearts or cute bears banner. thanks.. i would appreicate that.

Sure, I will make one for you - either with hearts or cute bears. I will do them tonight after I watch the show "For the love of a child" - based on a true story. It will start soon. :)

Ok --
Go to www.imageshack.us
Copy and paste the img from there by uploadin' your image
and, then get back in here at this AD to re-post and find a yellow icon in the message box - click it and the dialog box will appear
Paste the img link in that blank message where the dialog box shows
Click "Ok"
You are all done. :)

Hope that helps. :fingersx:

Looks very nice CyberRed. ;)

I did mine on my own, See below, Just a newbie thing, Don't ask me to make anyone yet, I'm still a learner. :giggle:

SherryCherish said:
no plm, take ur time :)

animatedforsherrycherish2zk.gif

Hun, please let me know if you are not satisfied with those 2 banners - and, I will fix 'em for ya if, there's somethin' you would like to add. :hug: Let me add one more ...

( I cried when I watched that movie "For the love of a child". It was very touchin' story. *sniff, sniff* It was a good movie. )

Ok, here's one more --

animatedheartssherrycherish7lf.gif

Cheri said:
Looks very nice CyberRed. ;)

I did mine on my own, See below, Just a newbie thing, Don't ask me to make anyone yet, I'm still a learner. :giggle:

Aw Cheri - I am sure you will LOVE it after you learn 'em. It is SO much fun ! I love them, too and I really enjoy 'em very much. Your banner looks great !

If, you wanna to learn a little secret to spice up your banners - let me know. ;) ( And, psst - of course, it depends on which program we are usin'. :D )

aww they re so lovely!!! good job.. thanks.. i don't know which one i wants either one.. :hug: Cyberred

CyberRed said:
animatedforsherrycherish2zk.gif

Hun, please let me know if you are not satisfied with those 2 banners - and, I will fix 'em for ya if, there's somethin' you would like to add. :hug: Let me add one more ...

( I cried when I watched that movie "For the love of a child". It was very touchin' story. *sniff, sniff* It was a good movie. )

Ok, here's one more --

animatedheartssherrycherish7lf.gif

I love the bears with valentine s day. You did a fabulous job !!!

CyberRed said:
Ok --
Go to www.imageshack.us
Copy and paste the img from there by uploadin' your image
and, then get back in here at this AD to re-post and find a yellow icon in the message box - click it and the dialog box will appear
Paste the img link in that blank message where the dialog box shows
Click "Ok"
You are all done. :)

Hope that helps. :fingersx:

I did what you told me to do and it still wont show a banner on my signature.

SherryCherish said:
aww they re so lovely!!! good job.. thanks.. i don't know which one i wants either one.. :hug: Cyberred

Try to flip your coin and pick one. :lol:
Thank you for likin' them. :hug:

Welcome anytime ! ;)

Back