My New Artwork

:wave: Hi Safari,

Yayaya ! You did it... alwitey. I am smilin' now. :lol:
*whew* :fruit:

:wave: DoofusMama,

Here's your 2 banners you could chose from. I also add a small pic for your avatar. :hug:

Enjoy !

sfamilychristmasavatar0vi.jpg

sfamilychristmasbanner2cg.jpg

sfamilychristmasbanner23fq.jpg

CyberRed said:
:wave: DoofusMama,

Here's your 2 banners you could chose from. I also add a small pic for your avatar. :hug:

Enjoy !

sfamilychristmasavatar0vi.jpg

sfamilychristmasbanner2cg.jpg

sfamilychristmasbanner23fq.jpg

OMG.. thanks so much!!!!.. :hug:

You are very much welcome ! I am glad you like it. *whew* lol It took me about an hour to figure it out. :lol:

Thanks for likin' it. :hug: ( It's gettin' cold around here... brrr )

CyberRed said:
You are very much welcome ! I am glad you like it. *whew* lol It took me about an hour to figure it out. :lol:

Thanks for likin' it. :hug: ( It's gettin' cold around here... brrr )

its beauitfully matched.. its hard to make decisions which 2 pictures.. so i printed down and make letter.. make it ransom.. and sent out to friends and relatives..
thanks again. .i couldnt ask anything more.. its perfectly ... yes its very cold here.. -6 here.. :brr:

DoofusMama,

Are they all your children? Wow What a big family you got there and they are all truly beautiful! At lease I know which is you, because I've seen your picture up here from time to time. Annie is on the left. How can I forget that pretty face! ;)

CyberRed, Good work on that photo and everyone else's banners and avatars! :thumb:

Cheri said:
CyberRed, Good work on that photo and everyone else's banners and avatars! :thumb:

Thank you. :)
Have you ever wished that I will make you one ? :lol:

Cheri said:
DoofusMama,

Are they all your children? Wow What a big family you got there and they are all truly beautiful! At lease I know which is you, because I've seen your picture up here from time to time. Annie is on the left. How can I forget that pretty face! ;)

(blushing) oh stop!.. yes its me on the left.. dont mind me.. Yeah all those kids are my children.. (not grandchildren just yet) lol..
Thanks!!!!!

You have 6 children ? If, so - wow ! You beat me. :lol:
I only have 4 grown up kids and now I have 3 grandsons. Heh

CyberRed said:
You have 6 children ? If, so - wow ! You beat me. :lol:
I only have 4 grown up kids and now I have 3 grandsons. Heh

:dance2: large family are fun!! when you get old, you will be spoiled by them.. hehe

DoofusMama,

Oh, yes I am sure they will spoil you real good when you get old. :lol:
Did you show them the banners ? I am curious.

CyberRed said:
DoofusMama,

Oh, yes I am sure they will spoil you real good when you get old. :lol:
Did you show them the banners ? I am curious.

Yes, I did.. I printed down on papers with letter written, it's ready to mail out.. kids loved it!.. of course they were debating which banner is better. I told them.. we print them ransom banners then put in envelope without looking which it will go in whose address.. lol

thanks! :D

(I included my man and dog next to banner- it look good)

DoofusMama said:
Yes, I did.. I printed down on papers with letter written, it's ready to mail out.. kids loved it!.. of course they were debating which banner is better. I told them.. we print them ransom banners then put in envelope without looking which it will go in whose address.. lol

thanks! :D

(I included my man and dog next to banner- it look good)

Cool ! I am glad your kids loved it. :thumb: It's good idea not to look which address it will go in. The computer is amazin' for many reasons that people could use and save $$ - but, they have to tune the computer up just like a car. Nothin' new. LOL

Added your man and dog next to banner ? That's cool. :thumb:

You are welcome. ;)

:bump: I love it!! This is AWESOME! Add your man and dog would be beautiful pic...

Mama, how old is the oldest one??? and other kids? And you looks great!

:applause: Cheri & DieHardBiker65 --
Ok, here's the banners I created for you both. You both are very special people and show lots of love for each other. And, I really thank you for bein' you. Enjoy all these banners and don't forget me as your friends. :hug: :ily:

forestcheridhb5tq.jpg

animatedheartcheridhb4tn.gif

bubblesbkgrdfunnycatwithsungla.gif

( ADers : Please, do not copy and paste to keep for your signature/avatar image. This funny cat is for special couple : Cheri & DHB65 for their signature/avatar image to use. Thanks ! )
cat23bp.jpg

Awww that's so cute!, I love them all! :hug: I don't know which one I want. :Ohno: (Flip coin) *snickers* I'll have him looked at it and choose which he wants and I'll pick mine. :ily:

Thanks so much that was very kind of you. ;)

Here's the last one I just done makin' recently. lol You are very much welcome ! :hug: :ily: too ...

purplebanner6kw.jpg

wow, I haven't notice this thread until today.

DoofusMama, you & your family look lovely.....

Cool banners, you created for anyone, CyberRed... :thumb:

CyberRed, you did an awesome job by making banners in this thread. You, DeafMonkey, and others made good banners. I wish I know how to do this.

cyberRed, can you make me a banner? If so, I would like to have 2 angels kissing each other with red roses. :)

Back