My New Artwork

AngelOfRoses,

I see that you made a mistake on your signature, Suppose to be

You missed one thing. Re-check your signature again. ;)

Kalista said:
I love the bears with valentine s day. You did a fabulous job !!!

Oh, do you wanna one for your Valentine's Day banner, too ? I don't mind makin' you one if you want one --

Thanks, Kalista. :hug:

Cheri said:
AngelOfRoses,

I see that you made a mistake on your signature, Suppose to be

You missed one thing. Re-check your signature again. ;)

Yes, I know I made a mistake but where can I fix it correctly? I am just learning how to use the imageshack..

By the way, I like your avatar and signature.

use IMG icon and copy the url (direct link) from imageshack.us and paste in that link of IMG. Hopefully would help..

AngelOfRoses said:
Yes, I know I made a mistake but where can I fix it correctly? I am just learning how to use the imageshack..

By the way, I like your avatar and signature.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6263/kissingangelsangelofroses2eq8n.jpg[b][IMG][/b]

see where the bold is at the end of your signature link, add / into .

~SG~ said:
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6263/kissingangelsangelofroses2eq8n.jpg[b][IMG][/b]

see where the bold is at the end of your signature link, add / into .

That's what I have been trying to tell her to get the hint. :giggle:

Cheri said:
That's what I have been trying to tell her to get the hint. :giggle:

I got it fixed with the help from CyberRed. Sorry, I didnt read it very careful even though this month is a sad time for me since my father passed away unexpectedly last year.

*clapping* u did it! Hey alots of us confused and don't we learn alots new things all the time.. :)

AngelOfRoses said:
I got it fixed with the help from CyberRed. Sorry, I didnt read it very careful even though this month is a sad time for me since my father passed away unexpectedly last year.

Awww Sorry about that. :hug: I'm glad CyberRed helped you with your signature. ;)

I just had a look thru the pages, great work ya done. CR. :)

CyberRed you've done beautiful work! Just wondering... whatever happened to your signature and avatar?

Catmandu said:
CyberRed you've done beautiful work! Just wondering... whatever happened to your signature and avatar?

Thanks ! I am still makin' somethin'. I tend changin' my signature/avatar until I am satisfied with somethin' that I create. :D

Wanna me to create you one ? I don't mind thou....

CyberRed said:
Thanks ! I am still makin' somethin'. I tend changin' my signature/avatar until I am satisfied with somethin' that I create. :D

Wanna me to create you one ? I don't mind thou....
Ha! You're like me because I can be so picky about things, too. :Oops: If you want to do my signature that'd be so cool! Just take your time. :ty:

Catmandu said:
Ha! You're like me because I can be so picky about things, too. :Oops: If you want to do my signature that'd be so cool! Just take your time. :ty:

:lol: Yeah, that's me. Umm, what kind of banner you like, Katzie ? Help me by fillin' me in. :ty:

cyberred i love your art work it's just wow i could never do that in my wildest dreams.

Now i feel really bad asking you this but would you consider making a banner or avatar for me. if yes i love the color green and i love snakes and horses. I kinda feel like i'm really mean for asking but if you wouldn't mind i would love it

Lil_country_gal said:
cyberred i love your art work it's just wow i could never do that in my wildest dreams.

Now i feel really bad asking you this but would you consider making a banner or avatar for me. if yes i love the color green and i love snakes and horses. I kinda feel like i'm really mean for asking but if you wouldn't mind i would love it

Aw, girl ... to be honest, I don't mind makin' you one. It's my pleasure. :)
Ok, I will make you one as you wish. You will have your banner ready in a wakin' sky. :ty: Lil_country_gal.

:wave: Lil_country_gal...

Here's your signature images. :) Let me know, if there's anythin' you would like to add or change. Enjoy ! :hug:

beautyhorses7bf.jpg

animatedsnake7he.gif

Back