My gore...

sonocativo

Reaction score
Well, it all went down Wednesday morning. Sore and swollen but doing ok.

Just have an issue with my ear looking like Dumbo....

Attachments

• Photo4238.jpg
    Photo4238.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo4245.jpg
    Photo4245.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 39
  • Photo4254.jpg
    Photo4254.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Photo4277.jpg
    Photo4277.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 43
Funny how you are smiling in the befor pic and look grumpy in the other ones. Kinda reverse of the before & after pictures for face lifts/botox/etc. :D

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Guessing you have staples?....after so many ear surgeries, my head was shaved too and so many staples....but all in all...hope everything works just perfectly for you, Sono!....Most likely, I would have gone for the CI if I didn't have so many problems with both my ears...*sigh*....

Wishing you a speedy recovery. :)

Didnt feel a thing, its glued, did start hurting severely when chewing food the first night, today just swollen and my ear is just sticking straight out..little attention getter...lol
I have no residual hearing in that ear at all. Face is a little swollen, looked like it was trying to swallow my ear this morning, a little pressure build up in my ear but overall I didnt get sick or feel dizzy, went about doing everything as normal (drove my son to school and playing games with him as well as shopping.

Oh and the after pics I was groggy, they just woke me up after surgery.

Mike you look great. Your swollen ear will go back to normal soon. Just be careful to not overdo it, you did just have major surgery. Activation will be super exciting, can't wait.

wooo! now let your family wait on you and take care of you while you recover. Take it easy!

glue.. nice. Wish I had glue. Nope, my doc likes to use actual stitches. 2 layers! dis-solvable on the inside, and ugly black on the outside.

Nerves are healing, already feels like creepy crawlies all over the surgical site....lol
Yeah, I agree with you all, I am starting to feel it, getting up every morning at 4am and just going all day. Sleeping in tomorrow.

Nerves are healing, already feels like creepy crawlies all over the surgical site....lol
Yeah, I agree with you all, I am starting to feel it, getting up every morning at 4am and just going all day. Sleeping in tomorrow.

I hope no bug got into your ear. :giggle:

Just wanted to pipe in and say that my dad is able to follow along what is being said on his car radio. It takes time ... he wasn't able to do that until recently and after his 2nd adjustment.

Congrats on the CI... hope all goes well.

Didnt feel a thing, its glued, did start hurting severely when chewing food the first night, today just swollen and my ear is just sticking straight out..little attention getter...lol
I have no residual hearing in that ear at all. Face is a little swollen, looked like it was trying to swallow my ear this morning, a little pressure build up in my ear but overall I didnt get sick or feel dizzy, went about doing everything as normal (drove my son to school and playing games with him as well as shopping.

I hope the doctor did not use Crazy Glue ! :giggle:

Back