My Dogs ( pics! )

catlover_Amy81

Reaction score
This is Candy
candy.jpg

This is Spike
spike.jpg

kewl dogs there :D, we'd like to see pictures of ur 13 cats too! :D

lmao, I used to work at the animal shelter a few years ago. Spike was bought from the pet store and Candy was abandoned in the alley by the lady who was my neighbor knew her. They both weigh 90 lbs.!

catlover_Amy81 said:
lmao, I used to work at the animal shelter a few years ago. Spike was bought from the pet store and Candy was abandoned in the alley by the lady who was my neighbor knew her. They both weigh 90 lbs.!

Interesting story about ur dogs. Wow they are heavy dogs! My parents dog which is an English Setter, he's only 65 lbs. That's the average weight for that breed. My rat weighs in at a whopping 12 oz.

I was shocked that Candy weighs 90 lbs. but I thought probably she weighs 60 - 70 pounds! But I heard some Pit Bulls can weigh over 100 lbs. :eek:

catlover_Amy81 said:
I was shocked that Candy weighs 90 lbs. but I thought probably she weighs 60 - 70 pounds! But I heard some Pit Bulls can weigh over 100 lbs. :eek:

I sure hope that's a sweet pitbull, not a mean one. Yea, I think cuz Pitbulls are muscular dogs so that's why they're heavy as heck.

Yes, but Candy's american staff. terrier but it's related to Pit Bulls' family. Spike is Akita/Australian Shep. mix. Sure, she's nice dog but she listens really good than Spike. lol

catlover_Amy81 said:
Yes, but Candy's american staff. terrier but it's related to Pit Bulls' family. Spike is Akita/Australian Shep. mix. Sure, she's nice dog but she listens really good than Spike. lol

That is great, at least she listens to you. :D

cute dogs!!! Can I include a pix of my dog????? since its a dog topic... don't want to interfere catlovers topic so might I ask?????

"smurf" dog.. hehehe.. really his name is Smokey.. thought it was soo funny!

Attachments

• smokeysmurf.jpg
    smokeysmurf.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 18
RebelGirl said:
"smurf" dog.. hehehe.. really his name is Smokey.. thought it was soo funny!

cute dog, and I hope he liked the bath. :P

13 cats? wow I like you already! :D

Cute dogs btw

catlover_Amy81 said:
RebelGirl, is that Jack Russell Terrier? By the way, thank you very much.

Yes its a Jack Russell.. what a crazy dog I have but love him tooo death!!!

Back