My Dogs ( pics! )

Oh, I love the Jack Russell Terrier. He was my neighbor but he moved out. :( I missed him so much. He used to come in my backyard with me and my dogs. They never gotten into fight with him.

HELP me! How can I put picture in it??? I don't understand the script prompts! I wanna to share pic of my baby! :)

Put between img ( your picture's number, address, url, etc. ) and /img with [ and ] middle of img and /img. Am I clear? :fruit:

Sorta but all my pictures are on hard drive or CDs. how can I get it from my hard drive?

catlover_Amy81 said:
Put between img ( your picture's number, address, url, etc. ) and /img with [ and ] middle of img and /img. Am I clear? :fruit:

Um, did you put connect to the computer? I put my digital camera to connect to the computer then it saved.

Mama2AFTIV said:
Sorta but all my pictures are on hard drive or CDs. how can I get it from my hard drive?

You have a Jack Russell too??

CatLover, My jack russell isn't very good with other animals and to some people the comes by.. he ends up growling and started to snap at their legs and pants. I want to know why?? He's mama's boy.. that's me.. he's really good with my daughter and loves to play tag etc.. just not good with other people or animals :squint:

I downloaded all my pictures into files to be saved and also burn it on CDs. How?

catlover_Amy81 said:
Um, did you put connect to the computer? I put my digital camera to connect to the computer then it saved.

Yes I have JRT! She is 11 weeks old...she is pain in ass for not listening! LOL! She is still baby but still....need to obey me. :)

RebelGirl said:
You have a Jack Russell too??

CatLover, My jack russell isn't very good with other animals and to some people the comes by.. he ends up growling and started to snap at their legs and pants. I want to know why?? He's mama's boy.. that's me.. he's really good with my daughter and loves to play tag etc.. just not good with other people or animals :squint:

Mama2AFTIV said:
I downloaded all my pictures into files to be saved and also burn it on CDs. How?

Put between img ( your picture's number, address, url, etc. ) and /img with [ and ] middle of img and /img. Am I clear

you can now try this...and see if it works

Mama2AFTIV said:
Yes I have JRT! She is 11 weeks old...she is pain in ass for not listening! LOL! She is still baby but still....need to obey me. :)

My dog is 1 year old now.. he's still hard headed.. sneaking.. but knows how to do tricks though.. sit, shake, kiss, stand up.. still learning more.. smart dogs too!

I tried but pictures don't show when I put preview post before I submit Reply. UGH I am not computer whiz! WAHH!

RebelGirl said:
Put between img ( your picture's number, address, url, etc. ) and /img with [ and ] middle of img and /img. Am I clear

you can now try this...and see if it works

Don't worry...I'll ask my bf to help me! But right now it is wrong time since he hafta go work. Darn it!

catlover_Amy81 said:
*sighs* I'm sorry, Mama2AFTIV, I can't explain really good... I hope someone else can help you.

Mama2AFTIV said:
I tried but pictures don't show when I put preview post before I submit Reply. UGH I am not computer whiz! WAHH!
This is what you need to do:

1) Reply to this post (you will go to the reply thread page and read the rest in there).
2) Scoll down until you see a button "Manage Attachments", click on it.
3) A new window will appear, click "Browse" in that new window and find your picture of your dog and click OK and then click "Upload" button.
4) Then submit the post.

Preview
AHHH THANKS!

Here is my baby, Tahoe! Now she is 11 weeks old. It was taken recent Sunday afternoon...

Sigh I'll try it again tomorrow...sowwy...it said error during uploading :(

pintnight said:
This is what you need to do:

1) Reply to this post (you will go to the reply thread page and read the rest in there).
2) Scoll down until you see a button "Manage Attachments", click on it.
3) A new window will appear, click "Browse" in that new window and find your picture of your dog and click OK and then click "Upload" button.
4) Then submit the post.

Last edited:
This is my now 4 months old Chihuahua, his name is Spot.

I used to have a Jack Russell, her name was Koko, she lived up to be 17 yrs. Yes, JRT is a wild dog but it's all worth it!

Attachments

• spot.JPG
    spot.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 39
Hope it work this time! This is my baby, JRT Tahoe. She is 11 1/2 weeks old.

Attachments

• Tahoe 37-1.JPG
    Tahoe 37-1.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 10
TOO CUTE! :) My dad have one... Skippy is about 5 lbs or a little more...he is oveweight but he is CUTE too! Anyway thanks for sharing your cutie pup! :) how old is he now?

downing said:
This is my now 4 months old Chihuahua, his name is Spot.

I used to have a Jack Russell, her name was Koko, she lived up to be 17 yrs. Yes, JRT is a wild dog but it's all worth it!

Back