MY dog being silly

Awww....

[yt]HbEAwvY6r4A[/yt]

Poor baby. It's hurt her neck with collar and pull the leash. My dog really hate use a collar on leash. I put her on harness and leash. She can choke when i put her leash with collar. She can choke easily. That's so strange.

I know but we don't tug her hard. I do have the harness but didn't put it on her. I should have though! We just tug her a bit to come down the darn stairs! :lol:

Poor baby. It's hurt her or his neck with collar and pull the leash. My dog really hate use a collar on leash. I put her on harness and leash. She can choke when i put her leash with collar. She can choke easily. That's so strange.

LakeTahoe - try using her favorite treat and lure her down the stair. if it doesn't work - put them along the stairs - cookie trail. Hope that'll work.

yea but she'll get car sick if she eat anything. I do not want to handle the puke! YUCK! Sooo we cannot do that. I'll figure something else if she does that again. I don't know if she did overcome it but we'll see when we go back to OBX maybe next year. :)

LakeTahoe - try using her favorite treat and lure her down the stair. if it doesn't work - put them along the stairs - cookie trail. Hope that'll work.

yea but she'll get car sick if she eat anything. I do not want to handle the puke! YUCK! Sooo we cannot do that. I'll figure something else if she does that again. I don't know if she did overcome it but we'll see when we go back to OBX maybe next year. :)

my dog got car sick for a couple months too. But you just gotta do it more often to get dogs to get used to it. Pretty much all dogs suffer car sick for a bit while if they never rode in it. You just gotta put towel on your seat and hope for best :cool2:

I love your video of you dog. I have a little dog named Harriet. I feels more complete to have her in my life.

Ekkk. It happened to my old Jack Russel's car sick. My current dog never have a car sick. That's so strange.

It's so funny to pull a tug on her leash. :D

That's cute.

Reminds me of my friend's dog who is scared of people that she sees in mirrors. It was night time and she was looking through the window where the reflection was pretty clear of who was in the room (my friend and I). All we had to do was wave at the window and his dog would run and hide. Hehehe!

Hello, Your dog is soo cute. What breed is your dog? I am thinking about buy small dog.

my dog is a chihuahua.. not the smallest of them actually pretty big for a chihuahua..but hes a full not half of anything hes a full chihuahua :)

oo i hope you find one i love mine! i know you will too!

That's cute.

Reminds me of my friend's dog who is scared of people that she sees in mirrors. It was night time and she was looking through the window where the reflection was pretty clear of who was in the room (my friend and I). All we had to do was wave at the window and his dog would run and hide. Hehehe!

:giggle:hehe aww poor baby!

Your "youtube" with dog. I can see and working fine. :dunno:

Little baby talk is talking about ANOTHER i had told the ad'ers that i would put up of my dog getting a shower in the bathtub..that one i accidentally deleted from my camera

Back