My Deaf Family

isn't that a contradiction to your statement "You should be able to understand whatever I mean, therefore no matter what words."?
That word is new to me, Jiro. Why does it have to be an condrication to this? Just let me go and find a dictionary and understand what the word meant. However, at times, I can not bother to learn.

That word is new to me, Jiro. Why does it have to be an condrication to this? Just let me go and find a dictionary and understand what the word meant. However, at times, I can not bother to learn.
thereafter, I learnt that word is the alternative of 'there' according to the google definition.

This has been posted before, I'm almost positive, but I couldn't find anything in the "search" bar. If it has, please delete this and point me in the right direction to the original thread, please! :) I think this looks like such a great show, I really hope it makes it to the air! If "Little People, Big World" can, this can, too!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-Gc85nQK8w"]YouTube - My Deaf Family "Pilot"[/ame]

What are your opinions on it? I thought it was pretty cool, honestly. Lots better than the rest of the junk on TV nowadays.

ive seen that, i dont know how old it is, but i would totally watch it if it was on tv! definately more interesting than Jersey Shore. haha

I just found that a couple of weeks ago and I've already watched it 2x! Its really good and I would so watch it if came on TV

I enjoyed watching it. Wish one of the networks would take this pilot and make it a season and air it.

TCS and I both want to see this become a series.

thereafter, I learnt that word is the alternative of 'there' according to the google definition.

Hi JClarke! Long time no see! :wave:

Yes, it is 'old English' or otherwise known as 'Shakeperean English'. Did you ever read Hamlet, A Merchant from Venice, Midsummer Night's Dream?

Hi JClarke! Long time no see! :wave:

Yes, it is 'old English' or otherwise known as 'Shakeperean English'. Did you ever read Hamlet, A Merchant from Venice, Midsummer Night's Dream?

Hah! My kids are being assigned those this next 2 years for their literature class. They are very upset with me over that.

Hah! My kids are being assigned those this next 2 years for their literature class. They are very upset with me over that.

Hi KB! :lol:, we will be starting the school year soon. I have 4 I am still home-schooling. 3 have graduated already and are in college, university and full-time work. I will PM you sometime to chat more.

Back