My Daughter in Beauty Pageant

Cheri, Sherry & Mama~

Thank you! :hug:

RebelGirl said:
Cheri, Sherry & Mama~

Thank you! :hug:

^ There's only one hug up there, Is that for me? Well, Thank-you! *blowing raspberry at SherryCherish and Mama2ATIV :mrgreen:

Such a beautiful girl! She does look like you. So pretty smile. Better listen to Cheri about boys. lol you never know!

Jaci is such a beautiful girl (takes after her mom ;) ). I have to agree with everyone else that you two look so much alike. I love how she dressed up. Guess what, she is a winner in your heart. Dang, she's a real heartbreaker... Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures and I truly enjoyed it! Her best friend has the same name as your daughter's name except the spelling. That's pretty cool. :)

Cheri said:
^ There's only one hug up there, Is that for me? Well, Thank-you! *blowing raspberry at SherryCherish and Mama2ATIV :mrgreen:

:giggle:

I mean :grouphug:

I was too lazy to type in the long word for grouphug so i typed hug.....

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Such a beautiful girl! She does look like you. So pretty smile. Better listen to Cheri about boys. lol you never know!

Yeah i k now! :Ohno: She's already getting notes from her locker.. its from a secret admirer. She lets me read it and I think its cute but I had to make sure it wasn't from an "adult".. ya know what i mean? She's not really into boys right now, well.. not yet.

Catmandu said:
Jaci is such a beautiful girl (takes after her mom ;) ). I have to agree with everyone else that you two look so much alike. I love how she dressed up. Guess what, she is a winner in your heart. Dang, she's a real heartbreaker... Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures and I truly enjoyed it! Her best friend has the same name as your daughter's name except the spelling. That's pretty cool. :)

You're right, she's a winner in my heart.. always will. She's gonna be a heartbreaker.. yep.. i can feel it....

isn't that a coincident that them 2 have the same name but spelled different? strange.

Levonian said:
I don't see the thumbnails. :dunno:
really? you can't see it? hmm. weird...let me send you just one pix.. its big...

jacibeautypageant0401067ax.jpg

my god she is beautiful. lol too bad she didn't stay on stage longer.

RebelGirl said:
really? you can't see it? hmm. weird...let me send you just one pix.. its big...

Well, I have to agree with everybody else that your daughter is quite beautiful. And it’s also easy to see where her beauty comes from.

I don’t understand why I can’t see the three thumbnails in your first post. I see the words ‘Attached Thumbnails’, but the rectangular box is empty. :confused: Maybe Vampy or RR will be along shortly to explain it to me.

Hmmm…this is weird. I just realized that I’m not seeing thumbnails in any threads, not just this thread. I’ll just wait and see if the problem fixes itself tomorrow.

Levonian said:
Hmmm…this is weird. I just realized that I’m not seeing thumbnails in any threads, not just this thread. I’ll just wait and see if the problem fixes itself tomorrow.

Apparently you may not be the only one not seeing any such thumbnails/images, I can't even see the thumbnails either...but like our good man, 'da man' himself mentioned earlier, some images isn't loading, etc., due to the fact that Alldeaf.com was moved to a new server. Eventually, some of these glitches will go away and be back up running 100% smoothly. ;)

And btw, the picture in post #30 reveals a precious beauty, surely a gorgeous and cute girl/daughter that RebelGirl can be so proud of!

Thanks for sharing that photo.... ;)

Originally Posted by Levonian
I don't see the thumbnails.
RebelGirl said:

Yes I agreed with him, - no thumbnails in your first posts !

Oh yes, I can see how pretty she is - you must be proud Mother! Apply "Miss America" next won't you?

Tamara said:
Yes I agreed with him, - no thumbnails in your first posts !

Oh yes, I can see how pretty she is - you must be proud Mother! Apply "Miss America" next won't you?

Miss America??? umm.. I really don't think I want to apply for Miss America... but its up to her. If she keeps going in beauty pageants then she may want to apply. I'm not a big fan of pageants or watching miss america.

and Yes i'm very proud of her.

Levonian said:
Well, I have to agree with everybody else that your daughter is quite beautiful. And it’s also easy to see where her beauty comes from.

I don’t understand why I can’t see the three thumbnails in your first post. I see the words ‘Attached Thumbnails’, but the rectangular box is empty. :confused: Maybe Vampy or RR will be along shortly to explain it to me.

I wondered where her beauty came from.. can't be from me.. :shock: I don't think I'm pretty at all..

AJ said:
my god she is beautiful. lol too bad she didn't stay on stage longer.

Me too.. i wanted to watch her alittle longer on the stage but she went too fast... :lol:

RebelGirl said:

WOW, she's such beautiful little girl just like her mom!!

Back