My damaged car (accident)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you can -- just plug in the USB connection to the computer, and open the 'My computer' and you will see the name of the iPhone, and photos are there. BUT remember these photos are 'read-only' so changes cannot be made, so you will have to transfer a copy of them into the computer.

Thanks, I will try it out on my Dad's computer next week

What you on about? I went back to the carlot, and took the pictures from my iPhone and uploaded on my computer.

What the hell.. You can't upload the picture from your iphone to here? My BB 8330 can do it.

jake - i noticed you have antenna on top of the car - center area. is it removable?

Why do you have 2 lincense plates in the front and back?

it's required by law in NJ and NY. it's not required in other states so I suppose that front/rear plates are required in Australia :dunno:

jake - i noticed you have antenna on top of the car - center area. is it removable?
Not sure, but that is for the radio and all. DO you think it is ugly to you?

About the plates, it is required by law, yes. It has all the information behind on the plates, on who belongs and etc.

Not sure, but that is for the radio and all. DO you think it is ugly to you?

About the plates, it is required by law, yes. It has all the information behind on the plates, on who belongs and etc.

the reason why I asked is because it must be removed if you want to go to car wash unless... you wash your car yourself at home.

the reason why I asked is because it must be removed if you want to go to car wash unless... you wash your car yourself at home.
Why so? Does it affect it?

Why so? Does it affect it?

the car wash machine has this thing that will go along from hood to roof to rear so it will snap your antenna off.

have you ever had car wash???

the car wash machine has this thing that will go along from hood to roof to rear so it will snap your antenna off.

have you ever had car wash???
Yeah, by hand though, NEVER used the electronic system and I wont do it. I'll see if the aerial's removeable. Cheers for that, Jiro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back