My brother not being allowed to use his cell phone

Great advice, everyone!

The question is: How does your brother communciating with his wife and their two children?

If his wife took his cellphone away. but, what's about old fashion way to write a letter send mail? make sure if he is okay.

If no reply mail from him. You better report police if she abuse him or not.

lol, make no sense if sent in old-way mail when he or she at store? :lol:

Sounds like she is not a true wife to him. Some control freak and agree with the most that she has some issues.

Wooooooow this is Nutty having his non-deaf wife is bigger problem i see that one before .... really sound stupid, sad i must say ...going need some help before to late other wise mother in law will never forgive her.:roll:

Oh, I hate when people spend too much time texting. I also hate when people use their phones when they are supposed to be spending time with you, etc. It seems rude.

But, taking a phone away from a deaf person... She doesn't sound like a good wife. I would ask if your brother is happy, etc.

Sounds like the wife is a control freak and the fact that she is hearing, she uses her hearing status to oppress your brother.

The woman needs to go.

One practical idea. Can you get a texting phone on your account and give it to your brother as a belated birthday present? That would be his personal property then.

It's been one month since the OP. Has he left AD?

All I can say is that the wife is a control freak. And hope you'll figure out what you want to do w/ this situation.

Back