My Asexuality and My Mini Ranting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't give up. It is the hobby of many people to argue with Jillio.:P

LOOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!! Brad is getting a good taste of it! :laugh2::laugh2:

Jessie,

Know what you mean: I'm an Ace myself. Everyone got their limit when it comes to that subject in the society.

I just am indifferent to the sex in mainstream society. I'm indifferent when it comes to sex itself. I'm not disgusted by it at all, in fact, I don't mind it being all levels of the society/environment. It gives the society the appeal and flavor that I appericate. I like the spice it gives and influences my life indirectly and directly. It's a human thing, and I also agree sometimes it gets excessive but sex appeal sells and its a dog eat dog world as its just the business side of it when it comes to advertising.

Often times when I see some sex appeal as an ad for laundry soap or something of that manner. :lol:

Like some people said so far, some sex can be too excessive or sappy and its not just for everyone. I have my limits too as I'm also a human.

Asexual is not a choice any more than homosexual or heterosexual is a choice.

Thats so true, however, its the choice of the person to be open about it or not.

Brad's comment could be referring to those who are open about go through so many stupid crap that sexuals dish out because they just plain can't understand people can actually live without sex.

Thanks Brad for the awesome comment!

Thats so true, however, its the choice of the person to be open about it or not.

Brad's comment could be referring to those who are open about go through so many stupid crap that sexuals dish out because they just plain can't understand people can actually live without sex.

Thanks Brad for the awesome comment!

Absolutely, it is the choice of the person to be open, but being open does not make one any more asexual, just as not being open doesn't make one less asexual.

I knew someone would get it!:giggle:

And shel90 would be proud. You used "exciting" in a grammatically correct way!

I am excited to share with you that I loved Shel90's thread on the proper use of that word.

:lol: okay okay please go back on topic. :D

Asexual is not a choice any more than homesexual or heterosexual is a choice.

So, can't I be an asexual because it's not a choice to be? If true, why not?
I'm barely a hetersexual person, really... =/ Oh, and I'm not a homosexual, either.

Jessie,

Know what you mean: I'm an Ace myself. Everyone got their limit when it comes to that subject in the society.

I just am indifferent to the sex in mainstream society. I'm indifferent when it comes to sex itself. I'm not disgusted by it at all, in fact, I don't mind it being all levels of the society/environment. It gives the society the appeal and flavor that I appericate. I like the spice it gives and influences my life indirectly and directly. It's a human thing, and I also agree sometimes it gets excessive but sex appeal sells and its a dog eat dog world as its just the business side of it when it comes to advertising.

Often times when I see some sex appeal as an ad for laundry soap or something of that manner. :lol:

Like some people said so far, some sex can be too excessive or sappy and its not just for everyone. I have my limits too as I'm also a human.

Bond font - true. I'm, too, a human... :wiggle:

By the way, thanks for a comment :)

Absolutely, it is the choice of the person to be open, but being open does not make one any more asexual, just as not being open doesn't make one less asexual.

There was no reference towards being less or more asexual when it comes to being open or keeping it to yourself when it comes to choices. Just could have applied to those who made that choice to face the society that way. Being brave could have applied to those who came forward about who they are, had a choice about it. It did not make them any less or more asexual if that was what you were implying.

Cheers-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back