My 360 Is In Rip!!!!

Yep videogame companies like Namco, Konami, and even Capcom are from Japan and makes game imports from Japan with English translations and stuff like that.

American companies like EA and Midway are from USA.

European companies like Ubisoft (France) and Rare (Britain)

I checked PSP box and it said made in Japan for region 1 (like shipping to USA and many developed countries) and rest of 4 regions are on list like Philippine for 2, China for 3, Vietnam for 4 and Korea for 5.

btw, PS3 can be going same as PSP based on regions but who knows.

Steel X said:
Yep videogame companies like Namco, Konami, and even Capcom are from Japan and makes game imports from Japan with English translations and stuff like that.

American companies like EA and Midway are from USA.

European companies like Ubisoft (France) and Rare (Britain)

Yeah! I didn't know Rare make from UK. Wow! I am suprised that France made Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighters.

Those games are very good. Impressive!

sequoias said:
Most of the electronics aren't made in the US anymore...that includes your XBox. I bet your Xbox 360 is made in China or somewhere else. ;)
Yeah you are right that XBOX 360 currently made in china and south asia like thailand, others also. since original xbox was made in mexico but no anymore!

Oh boy here we go again, guys workship their own toys! ~ :crazy: You will live and it can be fixed! :giggle:

Back