My 360 Is In Rip!!!!

XBGMER

Reaction score
I spent time to playing games on X360 for 6 months till I play graw for few hours, i noticed that GRAW blew up my X360 with red three flash already.. I was like "WTF"? .....geez.. I turned off and on, it wont work... I cry over 360 is dead....

img34825wu.jpg

img36467wv.jpg

Do you think that I am so appoint in me? No! I will exchange it as replace since I purchased it included replacemnt plan from best buy...

lol it's not the end of the world at least you can still get a replacement...hey alot of PS2 had errors too. no big deal. *pat your back*

P.S. I dont think you should put anything on top of the console like the toys or anything like that.

XBGMER said:
I spent time to playing games on X360 for 6 months till I play graw for few hours, i noticed that GRAW blew up my X360 with red three flash already.. I was like "WTF"? .....geez.. I turned off and on, it wont work... I cry over 360 is dead....

img34825wu.jpg

img36467wv.jpg

Do you think that I am so appoint in me? No! I will exchange it as replace since I purchased it included replacemnt plan from best buy...

Next time, you replace xbox 360. Suggest you to buy intercooler. To keep your xbox cool off. Make sense that if you played for many HOURS. It getting hot. And keep away from wall which is too close. Also don't put your things on it. It needs air to come out. Your mini helmet and halo car block air flow.

Go check on Nyko Intercooler is best than Pelican Fan Stand.

SJones4dad

Steel X said:
lol it's not the end of the world at least you can still get a replacement...hey alot of PS2 had errors too. no big deal. *pat your back*

P.S. I dont think you should put anything on top of the console like the toys or anything like that.

It's not true, few people does but not alot because PS2 has fans in its console. I bet that you don't own PS2 then that's bullshit.

alot of first gen consoles have problems and bugs, that's why I don't buy a console on it's realease, i wait till everything is ironed out

TrippLA said:
It's not true, few people does but not alot because PS2 has fans in its console. I bet that you don't own PS2 then that's bullshit.

the new one don't have fans and tend to over heat, and yes, don't put stuff on your console, in fact, that place doesn't seem to be a efficent place to put a console on, consoles are like computers, you need to give it space away from other objects, I put mine in a sony tv shelf under where the dvd goes.

my ps2 :D
(pretty big pics, so I'll do links)
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d62/Gt-racing/misc/Dscn0446.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d62/Gt-racing/misc/Dscn0447.jpg

lot of breathing spaces

See if it can be replaced for one year warranty.

If they do not accept it, go purchase it at Mal-Wart and swipe the parts. Don't forget for the full refund...

XBGMER said:

img34825wu.jpg

img36467wv.jpg

Is it not good idea for the 360 lies like that against the gamecases on the left side. if u want to play for hours. Yeah, buy a intercooler whch I am still loooking for itbecause every store has sold out.

Aww... *sobbing* ;)

Well, I'm not getting an Xbox 360 until the price drops. :)

TrippLA said:
Actually...I do.

and I wasn't talking about the fans...many PS2s were returned to Sony for repairs due to disc read errors and even one of my friends who owns a PS2 is one of the victims who got his PS2 screwed up as well.

sjones4dad said:
Next time, you replace xbox 360. Suggest you to buy intercooler. To keep your xbox cool off. Make sense that if you played for many HOURS. It getting hot. And keep away from wall which is too close. Also don't put your things on it. It needs air to come out. Your mini helmet and halo car block air flow.

Go check on Nyko Intercooler is best than Pelican Fan Stand.

SJones4dad
Good thing I already got that last month.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=802205

and I keeped mine away from the wall as far as possible and keep it in vertical position as well.

Could you restart it after it's cool down for long time?

Real shame on Microsoft for not give Xbox 360 enough cooling or venting.

It's Steel X's problem, but not for me. I got PS2 in Nov 2000 and never got problem but more thick PS2 has problem than new thin PS2, Sony had been figure out with reading error and it was so successful for thin PS2, HDD is not support with thin PS2 but yea, much lighter than Xbox, weight for xbox looks like mini computer.

I never got reading error since 2000 but some people is just not take good care with PS2 and other gaming consoles then cause more problem in anytime. Super Nintendo has problem with dust and dirt and got reading error at most time but just blows them off before playing. How about put xbox 360 in freezer and it will be cold again.

How about laptops? some people are sit with upper leg since vent is bottom of laptop then start getting overheat but it wasn't went shut down itself.

TrippLA said:
It's Steel X's problem, but not for me. I got PS2 in Nov 2000 and never got problem but more thick PS2 has problem than new thin PS2, Sony had been figure out with reading error and it was so successful for thin PS2, HDD is not support with thin PS2 but yea, much lighter than Xbox, weight for xbox looks like mini computer.

I never got reading error since 2000 but some people is just not take good care with PS2 and other gaming consoles then cause more problem in anytime. Super Nintendo has problem with dust and dirt and got reading error at most time but just blows them off before playing. How about put xbox 360 in freezer and it will be cold again.
read it more carefully. I NEVER said I got a problem with my PS2. I said MANY were returned to Sony for the kind of reason. :roll:

I wouldnt be surprised to hear another hundreds of complaints from the PS3 owners who bought it at launch and some gets blewn up or has disc read errors and other stuff like that. The slim PS2 rarely has any problems because it's a TOP LOADER system! Top loader systems work better than disc tray systems most of the time.

Mookie said:

If they do not accept it, go purchase it at Mal-Wart and swipe the parts. Don't forget for the full refund...

It's probably not accept because most stores have limited days that can get refund but he need have insurance to cover the xbox 360.

I own slim PS2 since last summer. I never had problems with it.

Did Microsoft promised Xbox 360s going to have liquid cooling systems or not?

Steel X said:
read it more carefully. I NEVER said I got a problem with my PS2. I said MANY were returned to Sony for the kind of reason. :roll:

I wouldnt be surprised to hear another hundreds of complaints from the PS3 owners who bought it at launch and some gets blewn up or has disc read errors and other stuff like that. The slim PS2 rarely has any problems because it's a TOP LOADER system! Top loader systems work better than disc tray systems most of the time.

Whatever you said, I doubt that PS3 would get problem after launch day and Sony already know about lesson after major problem with reading error but won't their fault because some of CD was full scratch then wouldn't not working on PS2. I'm not gonna argue with you and every gaming console have problem but not only for PS2. You're just got pointless.

Deathpit said:
I own slim PS2 since last summer. I never had problems with it.

Did Microsoft promised Xbox 360s going to have liquid cooling systems or not?
I think Steel was reffering to the first version of PS2. Slim ps2 is the seventh version.

Mookie said:

Yes if he has to ship it to MS repair center with recepit. MS will repair or replacement at no cost. However he has a replacement plan from Best buy which is saved his time. I know Wal-mart does accept the full refund without a recepit. i have no clue how it works.

Back