My 360 Is In Rip!!!!

sjones4dad said:
Go ahead and make your day! I don't care. Why are you in xbox 360 thread. HUH?

So... other forumers are talk about other console in this thread so if you don't like then ignore it... I hate xbox and microsoft products for personal reason and you can't dissing my opinion, I just tell suggested to steel x about prices on between PS3 and xbox 360. You are just act like diaper because you complain about motion sensor with no rumble. If you want enough then stop tell me to do.

Steel X said:
no need to show disrespect to other members or otherwise, you'll start finding trouble yourself.

I'm talking to sjones4dad, not for you... Just keep out of my problem or back off.

TrippLA said:
I'm talking to sjones4dad, not for you... Just keep out of my problem or back off.

Blah Blah.. Told you it is already end of this discussion!

Let you blah blah...

I see you have no respect right now!

thats not make sense to you what I told you I wont buy imports from japanese? I dont think that I am so confuse about it. of course I aint rather buy their merchants from a to z.. I dislike sony or other on and on..

Most of the electronics aren't made in the US anymore...that includes your XBox. I bet your Xbox 360 is made in China or somewhere else. ;)

sequoias said:
Most of the electronics aren't made in the US anymore...that includes your XBox. I bet your Xbox 360 is made in China or somewhere else. ;)
Yeah even Xbox360 controller is made in china too.

sequoias said:

Yea... I agree, I just checked some xbox games and it's made in Mexico.

sequoias said:

Yes, of course made in china. Right now, PS3 made in china now. Before it was japan. I saw that link somewhere. I will look for it.

sjones4dad said:
Blah Blah.. Told you it is already end of this discussion!

Let you blah blah...

I see you have no respect right now!

So... blah... blah... blah... You can't dissing my opinion and can't tell me to do... I'm not your father or whatever and leave my post alone, I have rights to speech against xbox in this thread because nothing to be serious, stupid...

TrippLA said:
I dont care who you are talking to and it is already my problem since you havent really showed much respect to many people, including me when you often bitch about our opinons because thats just we just have in our minds and you cant expect to change our minds and be like YOU! If I see you to continue acting like a bitch, well you are in for a surprise.

sjones4dad said:
Yes, of course made in china. Right now, PS3 made in china now. Before it was japan. I saw that link somewhere. I will look for it.

Nah, it still make in Japan.

Steel X said:
I dont care who you are talking to and it is already my problem since you havent really showed much respect to many people, including me when you often bitch about our opinons because thats just we just have in our minds and you cant expect to change our minds and be like YOU! If I see you to continue acting like a bitch, well you are in for a surprise.

I'm gonna ignore you, don't wasting of my time.

sjones4dad said:

Wow! Funny thing is that US designs most of the products and they make them out of the US like China, Japan, Tawain, etc. Good way to collaspe our economy.

sequoias said:
Wow! Funny thing is that US designs most of the products and they make them out of the US like China, Japan, Tawain, etc. Good way to collaspe our economy.

Yeah, because of cheap labor!

I never thought Japan would send PS3 to china to make that.

Of course, USA send many products made by china.

I had no idea about Europe?

PS2 production to move to China
by
Mar 14, 2003
According to a recent report, Japanese electronics giant Sony said on Thursday it would shift all production of its hugely popular PlayStation 2 game console to China in the next business year in an effort to trim costs.

Sony, the world's top maker of home video-game consoles, said it had already shifted half of its PlayStation 2 manufacturing to the Chinese factories of two Taiwanese electronics firms during the current year that ends on March 31.

"Basically, nearly all of our PlayStation 2 production will be shifted to China next business year," Kenichi Fukunaga, a spokesman at Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE), said.

"We'll consign manufacturing to the local factories of mainly those two existing partners," he added.

The two firms are Hon Hai Precision Industry, Taiwan's largest private-sector manufacturer, and Asustek Computer, the nation's largest maker of computer motherboards.

Accumulated global shipment of PlayStation 2 topped 50 million in January, way ahead of its competitors - Nintendo's GameCube and the Xbox from Microsoft.

Mr Fukunaga said that Sony might make some PlayStation 2 consoles in Japan if demand surged or if special editions were released.

He declined to say how much savings the shift was expected to bring, but said that Sony would benefit from low labour and parts procurement costs in China.

SCE, Sony's game unit, said no decision had been made on where the next-generation PlayStation 3 - which analysts and industry executives expect to be launched around 2005 - would be produced.

Although Mr Fukunaga reiterated that the company would not comment on details about PlayStation 3, he denied a recent Taiwanese newspaper report that Sony would launch PlayStation 3 this year.

A Sony source said the report was apparently triggered by a misunderstanding regarding recent moves to increase production of PlayStation 2 in the region.

Mr Fukunaga said that Sony's planned to start selling PlayStation 2 in China this calendar year was still on track.

Shares in Sony ended trade down 1.2 per cent at 4,110 yen, while the Nikkei average slipped 0.94 per cent.

Now, you guys know why! It made in China.

sjones4dad said:
Yeah, because of cheap labor!

I never thought Japan would send PS3 to china to make that.

Of course, USA send many products made by china.

I had no idea about Europe?

Probably they wanted to make bigger margin of profit? I'm sure there's a few products made in Europe like cars...but that's not the case anymore. (off topic) I noticed more foreign cars are made in the US, like for example Honda, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes Benz, etc. Anyways...let's go back to the topic about the XBox...

How about PS3 video game? Where would going make it?

sequoias said:
Probably they wanted to make bigger margin of profit? I'm sure there's a few products made in Europe like cars...but that's not the case anymore. (off topic) I noticed more foreign cars are made in the US, like for example Honda, Toyota, Nissan, BMW, Mercedes Benz, etc. Anyways...let's go back to the topic about the XBox...

Yeah, true about it. I saw picture of PS3 console and show it made in china.
I can't find that link. I was playing around on website and saw it. Oh well, yeah back ot xbox discussion.

sjones4dad said:
Why don't you look at your PSP and see if it is made from china or japan.

It's said made in Japan for Region 1, other 4 list are depends on region numbers.

TrippLA said:
How about PS3 video game? Where would going make it?

It going to produce anywhere in japan, china, and USA like EA Sports made in USA. Tekken made in Japan. Other games made in Europe, china, korea, and Australia.

That is good topic to know.

Back